Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pat on IMDb!  (Read 1129 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Pat on IMDb!
« on: February 28, 2006, 02:27:39 am »

Looking at user comments for a movie we are watching in my Russian class, I came across this (scroll down to the bottom; it is the very last review).  This indignant fellow, braque's, post bears an uncanny resemblance to Pat's writing style and general demeanor.

"Dreadful, a waste of celluloid."
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Pat on IMDb!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 02:58:25 am »

I can picture Pat all at his computer.  Firing up IMDb and get 10 kinds of indignant.  Actually makes me want to see the movie in a way.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: [1]   Go Up