jldunston: Hello Mr. Onstad. Are you enjoying your first message-board free day?
RSmuckles: I feel like I'm flying; I feel free
jldunston: Good, I'm glad.
jldunston: These are a crazy bunch of bastards here.
RSmuckles: how is your first day managing the shitstorm
jldunston: It hasn't been bad.
jldunston: I made a thread just to lock it.
jldunston: It felt good.
RSmuckles: I can't believe you want to deal with all that crap
jldunston: I am better at the internet than I am at real life.
RSmuckles: well, do let me know if anything particularly hairy crops up in the messageboard.
jldunston: Ha! You do still care!
jldunston: No, I understand that you needed a breather.
RSmuckles: I only mean legal issues of people printing unlicensed achewood books etc.
jldunston: It is hella crazy work.
jldunston: I will keep them in line as best I can.
jldunston: And if anybody creates any animations or such fan art that doesn't suck, shall I let you know also?
RSmuckles: It's a huge waste of time and it's not a break, it's a permanent vacation. I don't want feedback on my work, it's distracting. Plus the board made Achewood look like it was only followed by (mostly) fools, so it was bad advertising. Big strips don't have messageboards.
RSmuckles: Sure, I like seeing little animations.
jldunston: There are a lot of fools involved.
jldunston: But also some nice people.
RSmuckles: well, I'm glad they all gather around achewood, that is nice.
jldunston: You are like the vengeful angry God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I am like the touchy-feely new-age God who cares about people's feelings.
jldunston: I would have moved Sodom and Gomorrah to a new ISP.
RSmuckles: I guess I am like actual god: I do not exist anymore and am not interested in "Earth."
jldunston: I hope you still exist, otherwise my new message board is going to run out of things to argue about...someday.
RSmuckles: idiots will always find something.