Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!  (Read 2569 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Undertoad

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 34
  • Ye Olde Gifte Shoppe ande Ale Taverne Inne Keepere
    • View Profile
    • the Cellar

I'm so pumped I could play a trumpet with my cock!


Obvious.  But yeah.
Logged
-=My usual hangout: The Cellar
-=My daily image blog: Image of the Day

V-Adore

  • Guest

I'm gonna go methodically and silently lock up my trumpet now.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

This thread was created why again?


If it wasn't for V's saving the day with a punchline I'd say we delete this to hell.  Now I just vote for locking it.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile

-33 tcodp? Harsh!
Logged

Undertoad

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 34
  • Ye Olde Gifte Shoppe ande Ale Taverne Inne Keepere
    • View Profile
    • the Cellar

Herm.  I suppose if I want to actually participate here, I have to create another userid - since a neg is assumed to be poorly intended no matter what, and thus redemption is impossible.
Logged
-=My usual hangout: The Cellar
-=My daily image blog: Image of the Day

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

It's not so much that.  I know you're excited about it, we all are.  But um.. do we really need a whole thread about being excited about a comic that will likely be here in like... 5 hours or so?  When someone will then create yet another thread about that comic?


Just seems... empty.  Okay I realize we're on a board for anthropomorphic cats.. so emptier.


So no.. I'm not judging by cans here my friend.   Though when you tell people to eat your ass within 10 posts, well, you might expect that sort of retribution :P
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile

Yeah dude, I think it's more the needless thread thing. Personally I didn't even notice your can count until you mentioned it. I thought lprkn was having seizures or talking in code or something.

Plus the whole 'well it's obvious you've made up your minds to reject me no matter what I do' thing is such a pathetic concept, used by crap dudes who screwed up their first post and want to keep bitching instead of making ammends.
Honestly, barely anyone cares about the can thing, I mean Bobby has been on double secret probation for forever and we still all like him.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

V-Adore

  • Guest

Also, just to clarify, I wouldn't let people with huge positive can counts play my trumpet with their cocks, either.

especially when some of them are sick fucks
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

especially when some of them are sick fucks


Ow...  my pride.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Undertoad

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 34
  • Ye Olde Gifte Shoppe ande Ale Taverne Inne Keepere
    • View Profile
    • the Cellar

Enh, I still care about redemption and surely that counts for something gaw dammit.

I'd still argue for the thread.  It represents a moment in Achewood history, and for me personally it represents a epiphany of how important the strip has become to me.  Surely that counts for something gaw dammit.
Logged
-=My usual hangout: The Cellar
-=My daily image blog: Image of the Day

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2006, 01:39:58 pm »


Ow...  my pride.

You KNOW you love it, dude!
Logged

Mr. Chord

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 24
  • Cheshire smirk
    • View Profile
Re: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2006, 11:28:35 pm »

Okay I realize we're on a board for anthropomorphic cats.. so emptier.

Huh. I'm here to discuss Onstad's Achewood. Guess we can deduce the furries here.
Logged
---

I had to get out of there. I took the stairs.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2006, 01:05:30 am »

Can you hear that? It's this thread, saying "lock me, fucker".
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2006, 02:47:00 am »

I hear it!  I hear it!

LOCKED
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: GOF coverage returns Tuesday with yet another double-Sunday-size strip!
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2006, 03:17:37 am »

I already locked it, wombat, but if there was ever a thread that needed locking twice, it's this one.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up