Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: March 7, 2006- How bad did they do him. Talk to me.  (Read 7675 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 113
  • ...when you get the blues in the night
    • View Profile
Re: March 7, 2006- How bad did they do him. Talk to me.
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2006, 07:17:47 am »

RAY SMUCKLES IN UNFORGIVEN

"You'd better bury Roast Beef right."
Logged
Which way to the vomitorium, centurion?

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
Re: March 7, 2006- How bad did they do him. Talk to me.
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2006, 09:10:40 am »

I'm a bit late in on this, but I've been keeping up with the strip...

I was a bit shocked that Beef was out, but then I thought it was exactly like Onstad to play that card.. especially with all the talk building up about them being the last two in the fight.

Also, I am not sure I believe he is "dead" if he really is out.

This storyline is intense regardless... can't wait to see what it evolves into...
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Re: March 7, 2006- How bad did they do him. Talk to me.
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2006, 03:51:43 pm »

i just assumed that cat getting flattened in panel one was Beef.  I am ashamed of my poor faith in the dude of dudes.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up