The world/inferno show was completely ridiculous. They are an incredible band. Unfortunately, too many people seemed to hurt themselves by crowd surfing that the people running it cut their electricity. So, the singer and the accordion player just waltzed about in the audience for a bit instead, singing and playing without the aid of electricity. It was great.
Also, one of the bands on before them was Mischief Brew, a one-guy outfit. Really good stuff, sort of a traditional folk-punk of some sort.
I'm not very good at describing bands, am I?
And then I ran off to the pietasters, who were an hour and a half late, so the two shows overlapping worked out fine. They put on an even better show, if that is possible, in spite of all the yuppies in the audience, giving glares at the people who were there to actually have a good time. I was first trying not to bump into any of the people who decided that the front row was a good place to stand still, but then I decided, fuck it. If they don't appreciate the motion, they can move.
It was kind of weird that some of the speakers were held up with milk crates. I'm surprised we didn't destroy them.