Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: an Achewood strip I somehow dreamed  (Read 6492 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
an Achewood strip I somehow dreamed
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2003, 02:01:32 am »

Say Ferocious, you think tonight you can dream up an alt text for that thing.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
an Achewood strip I somehow dreamed
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2003, 02:17:27 am »

"and Pat will never know what happened to his prized antique gumballs"
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
an Achewood strip I somehow dreamed
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2003, 02:36:52 am »

"And Mr. Bear will never know what happened to his collections of Gumballs Shaped Like European Nations"

If the summons says "Joe Dempsey" I'll tell 'em they got the wrong guy, and break out some I.D.

My name isn't pronounced like "Jeff" either.  Nice try, though.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
an Achewood strip I somehow dreamed
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2003, 03:54:47 am »

At the risk of starting a long thread speculating on the speech patterns of non-existent process servers, I'll just say I was figuring what the process server would say. I don't actually know for real what your name is....or I would have served you alrea

never mind.

PS let's all thank Ferocious J (and the resident Hot Chick)  for the ONLY serving of Achewood we're going to get (since Thursday!!) before some time (hopefully) tomorrow.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
an Achewood strip I somehow dreamed
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2003, 04:07:21 am »

Quote from: "jough"
"And Mr. Bear will never know what happened to his collections of Gumballs Shaped Like European Nations"

If the summons says "Joe Dempsey" I'll tell 'em they got the wrong guy, and break out some I.D.

My name isn't pronounced like "Jeff" either.  Nice try, though.


Is it pronounced "Jimnoffski" or "Throat Warbler Mangrove"?

Meh.  It doesn't matter.  You'll always be "Jeff" to me.  As in "Burger Chough and Jough"
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
an Achewood strip I somehow dreamed
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2003, 05:56:45 am »

It's pronounced "Raymond Luxuryacht."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
an Achewood strip I somehow dreamed
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2003, 06:10:34 pm »

I could've sworn it was Rameses Niblick the Third, Kerplunk Kerplunk, Whoops, Where's My Thribble
Logged

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
an Achewood strip I somehow dreamed
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2003, 06:56:28 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Say Ferocious, you think tonight you can dream up an alt text for that thing.

Sadly, the dreambrain did not furnish me with additional Achewood goodies.  My own personal conscious attempt would be something like:

"Halfway through the first batch, Lyle gets too drunk to care, and then passes out."

Sub-par, I know.  :?
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
an Achewood strip I somehow dreamed
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2003, 07:18:42 pm »

wow it's achewood meets slow wave
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

The Wonderous Me

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
an Achewood strip I somehow dreamed
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2003, 03:11:51 pm »

ferocious j just hover your penis over your pillow ( I think) and the alt text will appear in a yellow window above!!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up