Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Here comes a special boy  (Read 3628 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Here comes a special boy
« on: March 09, 2006, 11:59:40 pm »

Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Here comes a special boy
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 05:58:08 am »

I love it when I see items like this.  I instantly think of them in a landfill two years from now.  Also, if I were to own said shoes, I would have the BEP's "My Humps" on repeat, and just take the bus every-fuck*ng-where.  I wounder how long it would be before I was beaten to a bloody pulp?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Here comes a special boy
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 06:00:39 am »

If you rode the same bus with me, it wouldn't take long.  There is a TV commercial around here now for a cell phone that features that song, and if you ever want to see a fat man leap out of his chair to change the channel, just make sure that commercial will be playing.

Tangle

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 102
  • hurry boy, she's waiting there for you
    • View Profile
    • She was born on 2 June 2006.
Re: Here comes a special boy
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 06:58:10 am »

My mind cannot fathom shoes such as that.

I'm still in awe about Hypercolor, and that shit was almost 20 years ago.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Here comes a special boy
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 07:06:24 am »

You know, I saw this post, and I thought to myself "let this post live by itself into all eternity (No Quater playing in the background).

But no. Anyway, who doesn't like silver lame shoes?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Tangle

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 102
  • hurry boy, she's waiting there for you
    • View Profile
    • She was born on 2 June 2006.
Re: Here comes a special boy
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 08:04:14 am »

But no. Anyway, who doesn't like silver lame shoes?

Best double meaning use of the word "lame" ever. A+++++

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Here comes a special boy
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 02:20:52 pm »

If you rode the same bus with me, it wouldn't take long.  There is a TV commercial around here now for a cell phone that features that song, and if you ever want to see a fat man leap out of his chair to change the channel, just make sure that commercial will be playing.

Saw that commercial the other night. Hate it so much. I don't always agree with the Onion AV Club, but when they listed "stop the Black-Eyed Peas from recording 'My Humps'" as one of the three most important things to do with a time machine, I totally believed them. I am fairly sure that Sam Beckett cannot make the leap home until he arranges for this to occur.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Here comes a special boy
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2006, 04:24:55 pm »

You know, I'll cop to sort of liking that album Elephunk or whatever the fuck it was - the first one with the girl. But that "My Hump" song is like always having the bed-spins.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Here comes a special boy
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 01:56:41 am »

I am sorry if I am breaking a rule
but when I am bored lately I am reading unread posts
and V, you are right. he cannot make the leap home until that does happen.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Here comes a special boy
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2006, 04:34:48 pm »

Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Here comes a special boy
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2006, 11:37:52 pm »

I agree, V-adore. Wasn't it:
Kill Hitler
Prevent MLK's assasination
Stop the Black Eyed Peas from recording My Humps.

At least Fergie keeps things interesting on Go Fug Yourself.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Here comes a special boy
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2006, 02:49:02 pm »

BEP were good around the time of Bridging The Gap, but my god they suck now.

I had a dream a few nights back, and at one point I was sitting in a truckstop when Will.I.Am came in.  I was talking to him, and he mentioned that the band had lost Fergie somewhere, and he was wondering if I knew where she was, so I told him I hoped she was dead in a ditch somewhere and he looked really offended.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 03:15:49 pm by oball »
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise
Pages: [1]   Go Up