Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Poll

Which is your favorite dynamic duo?

Weebl & Bob
Sifl & Olly
Ren & Stimpy
Pinky & The Brain
I.R. Baboon & I.M. Weasel
Abbott & Costello
Lenny & Squiggy
Martin & Lewis
Lennon & McCartney
Chris Farley & David Spade
Laurel & Hardy
Dolly Parton & Porter Wagner
You & Me
Jake & Elwood Blues
Ray & Roast Beef
dang man why you gotta waste my time with this crap
Tom & Jerry
Itchy & Scratchy
Sampson & Delilah
Elvis & Pricilla
Sam & Dave
Bevis & Butthead
Peyton & Marvin
Potsy & Ralph
Adam West & Burt Ward
Jay & Silent Bob
Caramon & Raistlin
Felix & Oscar
Kate & Allie
Rincewind & The Luggage
Lenny & Carl
The Old Man & The Sea
Jesus & Mary Chain
Becker & Fagan
Becks & Posh
Ted Crilly & Dougal MacGuire
Pete Doherty & Carl Barat
Nobby & Colon
Asterix & Obelix
Lenny & Squiggy
Bauchelain & Korbal Broach
Scratch & Sniff
Lois & Billy Ray
Assault & Battery
Sex & Violence
Worker & Parasite
Batman & Robin

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Which is your favorite dynamic duo?  (Read 13039 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Which is your favorite dynamic duo?
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2006, 09:36:01 pm »

Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Which is your favorite dynamic duo?
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2006, 09:38:33 pm »

Withnail & I
Those two guys off that one James Bond movie. You know.
Posh & Becks
Soft Cell
Ted Crilly & Dougal MacGuire
Pete Doherty & Carl Barat (I doubt anyone here likes them, thankfully)
Doctor Who & <current assistant>
Nobby & Colon
Rincewind & the Luggage
Asterix & Obelix

Damn, these are essential!
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Which is your favorite dynamic duo?
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2006, 09:41:52 pm »


Felix & Oscar, Kate & Allie, Rincewind & The Luggage, Caramon & Raistlin, Lenny & Carl

Withnail & I
Those two guys off that one James Bond movie. You know.
Posh & Becks
Soft Cell
Ted Crilly & Dougal MacGuire
Pete Doherty & Carl Barat (I doubt anyone here likes them, thankfully)
Doctor Who & <current assistant>
Nobby & Colon
Rincewind & the Luggage
Asterix & Obelix

Damn, these are essential!


Whoops.
Also, I'm sorry I started this.
Also, Becker and Fagen.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Which is your favorite dynamic duo?
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2006, 09:46:59 pm »

This is heading into "Things that don't exist" territory.

Also, how did I not notice Jake & Elwood were added to the poll?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Which is your favorite dynamic duo?
« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2006, 09:47:27 pm »

Personally, I'm most partial to Howard, Fine and Howard, but they don't meet the criteria.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Which is your favorite dynamic duo?
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2006, 09:50:56 pm »

This is heading into "Things that don't exist" territory.

Also, how did I not notice Jake & Elwood were added to the poll?

Man that comic really doesn't do it for me.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Which is your favorite dynamic duo?
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2006, 10:15:41 pm »

Marx & Lennon



Substituting Cyrillic letters for English ones confuses me.  For instance, I automatically pronounced Marx's name as "MDYACH," which isn't right at all.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Which is your favorite dynamic duo?
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2006, 10:19:40 pm »



Substituting Cyrillic letters for English ones confuses me.  For instance, I automatically pronounced Marx's name as "MDYACH," which isn't right at all.

It's.. whaddaya call it.  Satire.

Look, I didn't make it.  Blame Firesign.  Those guys were pretty much high all the time anyway.

(What I do like however is the idea of Groucho and John going on a tour.  I can't imagine what the hell they'd do on stage but just once I'd like to see the tagline "Marx and Lennon: Together Again!"  Maybe "After all these years!"  Did I mention this was a reunion tour?  It is.  My brain is a scary place.)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 10:41:30 pm by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Which is your favorite dynamic duo?
« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2006, 10:21:48 pm »

It's.. whaddaya call it.  Satire.

Look, I didn't make it.  Blame Firesign.  Those guys were pretty much high all the time anyway.

(What I do like however is the idea of Groucho and John going on a tour.  I can't imagine what the hell they'd do on stage but just once I'd like to see the tagline "Marx and Lennon: Together Again!"  Maybe "After all these years!"  Did I mention this was a reuinion tour?  It is.  My brain is a scary place.)


So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Which is your favorite dynamic duo?
« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2006, 11:12:16 pm »

What about Lenny & Squiggy?

Hello!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Which is your favorite dynamic duo?
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2006, 11:50:10 pm »

Bauchelain & Korbal Broach because necromancy is awesome
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Which is your favorite dynamic duo?
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2006, 12:24:23 am »

Scratch & Sniff
Louis & Billy Ray
Assault & Battery
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Which is your favorite dynamic duo?
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2006, 12:56:52 am »

Sex & Violence!
Cats & Dogs!
Prince & The New Power Generation!
Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, & Thyme!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Which is your favorite dynamic duo?
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2006, 01:37:04 am »

I may have missed them, but if Merry & Pippin haven't come up yet in this thread, it is a goddamn travesty.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Which is your favorite dynamic duo?
« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2006, 02:28:51 am »

Oh fuck, I completely forgot:

Worker & Parasite

I'm nowhere near as cool as I thought I was.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up