Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Mister Queue  (Read 7335 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« on: March 15, 2006, 04:55:57 pm »

You know the drill, chicks line up on one side for make outs and the dudes line up on the other side for high fives.

Have a great one, it's your day.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 04:58:45 pm »

*blush*  Thank you Sir Paul.

Today is a day for basically eating nachos at every meal.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 05:09:03 pm »

*blush*  Thank you Sir Paul.

Today is a day for basically eating nachos at every meal.

Oh man, how poignant, that's my new expression.  Everytime I see someone that looks like they were raised in a trailer park i'll comment "i'll bet they eat nachos at every meal."  I've done it three times in since i've been in Utah and each time my friend just says "be nice."  Oh wait, last time she said "i'll bet you say that about me."  Of course to that I had to respond "well you did tell me that White Chicks was your favorite movie so if the shoe fits..."  Ha ha, oh man...

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 05:17:09 pm »

The hell you have a happy birthday.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2006, 05:18:31 pm »

Happy Birthday, Q!  Your sick fuckitude has enriched the lives of us all.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2006, 05:26:49 pm »

Not that I really know you or anything, but Happy Birthday! I hope you got all the toys you wanted.

28?! Man, you could be my dad, if having babies at 13 is okay where you are from. (I'm pretty sure that's legal in Japan)
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2006, 05:53:19 pm »

I'm betting you get carded, even on your birthday. Try not to hog all the hookers and blow.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2006, 06:10:37 pm »

Felicitations!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2006, 06:14:35 pm »

Mr. Q, you are so far away from Mr. T, yet equally enjoyable.

All the best you sick fuck - may your cum dry in a crust that never washes out.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2006, 07:11:09 pm »

Now, now, Paul, don't make assumptions.  What if the dudes want to be in the line for the make outs?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2006, 07:19:42 pm »

Now, now, Paul, don't make assumptions.  What if the dudes want to be in the line for the make outs?

Only on your birthday Wombat.

~Paul
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 07:28:22 pm by pmcd9 »
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2006, 07:49:51 pm »

The hell you have a happy birthday.

Thank you Messire DelVaca, the hell I will!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2006, 07:50:26 pm »

Happy Birthday, Q!  Your sick fuckitude has enriched the lives of us all.

Ask not who my Sick Fuckitude rings for my dearest Hobot, it rings for thee!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2006, 07:52:18 pm »

Not that I really know you or anything, but Happy Birthday! I hope you got all the toys you wanted.

28?! Man, you could be my dad, if having babies at 13 is okay where you are from. (I'm pretty sure that's legal in Japan)

Just 2 years ago I used this same line to make someone else feel old.  Have I gone from youthful vigor to old that quickly?  Shit.


Ah well.. thank you Strangely Monikered British man, I hope you fuck*ng choke on it for calling me old.  (Teasing ;) )
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2006, 07:53:37 pm »

I'm betting you get carded, even on your birthday. Try not to hog all the hookers and blow.

I just got back from lunch with friends.  (Day off. .lots of random people to see.)  I did indeed get carded.  Damn my babyface.. actually it works both ways really.

What I try to do is use the hookers and blow at the same time.  I won't go into details but asscracks hold a nice fat line is all I'm saying.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up