Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Mister Queue  (Read 7354 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2006, 07:54:15 pm »

Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2006, 07:55:14 pm »

Mr. Q, you are so far away from Mr. T, yet equally enjoyable.

All the best you sick fuck - may your cum dry in a crust that never washes out.

Are you saying you want my gym socks standing on their own?  I suspect it would make the puppetry easier.


Anyway thank you, and I'm glad I am enjoyable to you even though I don't necessarily, openly pity fools.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2006, 07:55:58 pm »

Now, now, Paul, don't make assumptions.  What if the dudes want to be in the line for the make outs?


*glares*  Don't be jealous, it's not becoming.

Instead I'm imagining you wrote something very nice about how you were building a statue in my honor... and then blowing it the hell up.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2006, 08:40:29 pm »

WAY TO SPEND YOUR BIRTHDAY CONSTANTLY REFRESHING THE BOARD, PITIABLE FUCK

I hope you wash those nachos down with a big ol' goblet of dignity.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2006, 08:40:50 pm »

Oh, also, Happy Birthday. 

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2006, 09:15:30 pm »


Instead I'm imagining you wrote something very nice about how you were building a statue in my honor... and then blowing it the hell up.

OK, here you go.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2006, 09:38:15 pm »

Belatedly, because gosh if the ol' "RL" isn't eating me lately:

Happy birthday, Q. May you not be stabbed to death in the Senate today.

you sick fuck
Logged

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2006, 09:46:55 pm »

Happy Birthday Seņor Que.

Here's hoping you have some long lasting diversions on the road to the grave today.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2006, 09:48:48 pm »

Belatedly, because gosh if the ol' "RL" isn't eating me lately:

Who is RL?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2006, 09:57:46 pm »

Who is RL?

~Paul

Real Life. He's a fickle master.

(And by "he," I think I mean "my Japanese professor." Seriously, who the fuck has a quiz and an essay due two days before the midterm? WTF?)

... er, anyway, happy birthday to Q. Again.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2006, 11:03:57 pm »

Mr. Q even your responses to birthday wishes fill me with joy, enjoy this merriest of days sir.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2006, 11:43:35 pm »

WAY TO SPEND YOUR BIRTHDAY CONSTANTLY REFRESHING THE BOARD, PITIABLE FUCK

I hope you wash those nachos down with a big ol' goblet of dignity.

That was my BIRTHDAY asshole!

(Actually I've been out most of the day, but I think if people wish me a happy birthday they each deserve their own special reply.  Even you.)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2006, 11:45:18 pm »

Belatedly, because gosh if the ol' "RL" isn't eating me lately:

Happy birthday, Q. May you not be stabbed to death in the Senate today.

you sick fuck

Hoboticus threatened to take me down in order to reap the Senate; until I reminded her that Milesceles was next in line.  Which is really a shame because "Et Tu Hoboticus?" sounds pretty swank.

er.. I mean.. thank you.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2006, 11:46:48 pm »

It's TDA's birthday today also, just noticed.  Sorry to overlook you TDA, but i'm sure you know you'll always stand in Mr. Q's shadow.  It'll be your curse.  Your curse and your shame.  Happy Birthday TDA...

How I came to know it's Mr. Q's birthday.  I sometimes check out the 'Users Online' stats.  Whenever I do, there is almost always someone checking out Mr. Q's profile.  So I went there myself to see what all the fuss was about.  That's when I saw the birthday cake.

~Paul
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 11:50:15 pm by pmcd9 »
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2006, 11:47:41 pm »

Happy Birthday Seņor Que.

Here's hoping you have some long lasting diversions on the road to the grave today.

Today I was diverted by two roads.  I took the one paved with nubile young lasses covered in honey and that made all the difference.  (Plus it made me lose like 20 pounds, which is not a lot when you don't eat anything but nubile lasses for 4 days)

I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore.  Thank you for this.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up