Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Mister Queue  (Read 7371 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2006, 11:49:26 pm »

Mr. Q even your responses to birthday wishes fill me with joy, enjoy this merriest of days sir.

Thank you Hippocratic Oath Man. I can only hope to keep amusing you until your birthday when I plan to commit the first Internet harakiri in your honor.  As I am spilling my own entrails I will write on the wall in blood, "I DID IT FOR YOU DOC! I DID IT FOR YO-"  It will not be finished because I will have passed out by that point.  Also my hand writing is terrible so it will probably read something like "HOLY FRIJOLES AM I TIRED".  But you know, it is the thought that counts.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2006, 11:50:48 pm »


How I came to know it's Mr. Q's birthday.  I sometimes check out the 'Users Online' stats.  Whenever I do, there is almost always someone checking out Mr. Q's profile.  So I went there myself to see what all the fuss was about.  That's when I saw the birthday cake.

~Paul

Yes, also happy birthday TDA.  I am sorry to take all the glory.


Paul brings up something here.  I have to confess that when I'm on I watch that who's online link like a madman.  I don't know why, it is my curse.  I am FRIGHTENED by the number of people who randomly look at my profile.  It's not like I change it to something interesting every day.  Seriously.  The hell is up with that?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2006, 12:56:41 am »

Hoboticus threatened to take me down in order to reap the Senate; until I reminded her that Milesceles was next in line.  Which is really a shame because "Et Tu Hoboticus?" sounds pretty swank.

er.. I mean.. thank you.

You're next, Milesceles.


*Hums & cleans knife blade*
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2006, 01:57:09 am »

I feel like that there is an inside joke that somehow involves me, of which I'm not aware.

Anyway, happy birthday, you sick fuck.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2006, 02:32:45 am »

wait wait wait
that means "little Hobot". also, it means hobot is a dude.

Happy birthday!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2006, 03:19:29 am »

I feel like that there is an inside joke that somehow involves me, of which I'm not aware.

Anyway, happy birthday, you sick fuck.

Thank you miles.

For referrence see Caesar, GMr. Wonderfuls Julius (further see Brutus and Ides of March)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2006, 03:20:38 am »

wait wait wait
that means "little Hobot". also, it means hobot is a dude.

Happy birthday!

If it makes you feel better to imagine Hobot as a little boy then more power to you.


...and people say *I* am the Sick Fuck?


Thank you.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2006, 03:34:29 am »

Happy Birthday plus I think your medication is dosed wrong.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefox

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 76
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2006, 03:35:24 am »

...and people say *I* am the Sick Fuck?

Aw, who still says that??

Q, you're my Favorite! Happy birthday!!!
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2006, 03:46:03 am »

Happy Birthday plus I think your medication is dosed wrong.

That was medication?  I thought it was cand- snakeoilbuttercupshoedropsinnafroooozee e

al;as;lha;e;heah;;


*snoring sounds*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2006, 03:47:06 am »

Aw, who still says that??

Q, you're my Favorite! Happy birthday!!!

Everyone says it, because it is true.  And if I have to be someone's favorite I'm glad I'm yours, thank you.

Now favorite what is the question?  Probably not favorite Eastern Bloc Country, because I don't think I've ever been one of those.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2006, 04:03:22 am »

Yeah, yeah, I know, beware the Ides of March, because you'll die, blah blah.

But am I really next?

Edit:  Dude, you beat my ninja edit.  You really do spend a lot of time here.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2006, 04:03:53 am »

Yeah, yeah, I know, beware the Ides of March, because you'll die.

MAYBE IF I SUICIDED?!

Edit to respond to miles so I don't have to post YET AGAIN in this thread: Yes you're next.  IRC man.. WE TALKED ABOUT THIS.

Anyway, it only looks like I spend a lot of time here.  I'm actually a bot.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 04:09:07 am by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2006, 04:05:37 am »

MAYBE IF I SUICIDED?!

Have you been Mr. Tears all along, Mr. Queue?

Outraged, I am! Terrible outrage!

... so, how's Woman-Man doing these days?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Mister Queue
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2006, 04:08:02 am »

Have you been Mr. Tears all along, Mr. Queue?

Outraged, I am! Terrible outrage!

... so, how's Woman-Man doing these days?

S/He is just fine.  We've been in hell jamming with Robert Johnson.  He taught us ocular shenanigans and.. oh man.. am I referencing now or bordering on fanfic?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up