Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.  (Read 14620 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2006, 10:10:21 pm »

Can we just say that Leander is amazing?
I have more than once tried to have neck veins like Henry Rollins.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

Oh snap.  I thought the thread subject was harold telling us not to refresh the site.  Apologies.

harold registered for the sole purpose of being the first post and you ruined it for him.  Way to go Mr. Mayor.

BTW, do nOObs start out with negative cans now.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2006, 10:14:19 pm »

It took awhile to get the page to load, but it finally did!

I like the two cranes just waitin' to pull one of them out... woo!

Also, like the beads of sweat dripping off Teodor.  he's so into it... the anticipation...
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2006, 10:15:04 pm »

The site is totally broken for me too.  My punishment for not staying at work late and constantly refreshing till I saw today's strip, I guess.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

spinn

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 29
    • View Profile
    • Scribs
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2006, 10:16:04 pm »

Hello, Opus Interactive! How are you today?

Boy, some sysadmin's probably pissed right now.

Logged
Jack Pendley's av1d - now on set 4  <-- oh man this is a link to a web site that died like three years ago

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2006, 10:17:43 pm »

I wonder if this site is in danger of going down?  Most online:  179 - Today at 05:16:34 PM

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2006, 10:32:39 pm »

Most Online: 240 - Today at 05:29:46 PM

240 people online and no one is posting.  Strange.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2006, 10:36:27 pm »

Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2006, 10:38:23 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2006, 10:44:51 pm »

I know we're not really meant to talk about this kind of thing, but Hell of Cans for neuro.

Seriously I was jonesing for this strip so badly last night and then I get up this morning and the site isn't there?
I wonder if it's a server error or just proof that this is Onstad's most popular storyline ever.

As for the strip I enjoyed this one slightly more than the last despite lack of Developments. It's just nice to see they're all doing ok, actually isn't there one missing?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2006, 10:52:04 pm »

"Ted had been ordered to guard the southern perimeter of our camp, but was finished in by a charming bloke who noted that the calluses on Ted's knuckles implied prior employment as a carpet fitter or floorer, and made pleasant trade talk before dishing up a full-service beating."

Beef!?

Also, "tyre"

Oh and does anyone have the alt-text for those of us latecomers seeing the comic on Imageshack?
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2006, 10:53:21 pm »

the alt-text is "IF YOU NOTICE THE SITE IS DOWN STOP HITTING REFRESH GO OUTSIDE"
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2006, 10:54:00 pm »

Can we just say that Leander is amazing?
I have more than once tried to have neck veins like Henry Rollins.

I didn't know that people outside the DC area had heard of Pancake Mountain. But they lose points for spelling HFStival wrong.
Logged

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2006, 10:59:23 pm »

the alt-text is "IF YOU NOTICE THE SITE IS DOWN STOP HITTING REFRESH GO OUTSIDE"

This alt-text sure is gonna look mysterious to the People of the Future when they're rummaging through the archives.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2006, 11:02:55 pm »

And in these pictures it looks more like a chain link fence.

I dunno, the first panel where it makes the tower's beams and such lighter (in color) make it seem like it would be plastic or plexiglas or something like that to me.

You guys think the crane just drops guys outside or sets them down or what?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up