Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.  (Read 14674 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2006, 01:58:19 am »

Or maybe it will end with "Suddenly. everyone was run over by trucks".

Best. Ending. Ever.

Better yet -- easy to do in Illustrator! Do it in one panel, white text on black: "And then everyone was run over by a truck. FIN" Post it on time, don't worry about the server getting slammed, no "NEW STRIP TUESDAY" -- easy! Clean!

Also, you could make a bitchin' T-shirt out of it.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2006, 03:18:37 am »

oh my god this day is intense.
intense like no other day.

wait wait wait
there are 504 registered users.
270 were online at once.

that means more than half of all users were on at once.

except, including guests. so I guess not.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2006, 03:33:24 am »

oh my god this day is intense.
intense like no other day.

wait wait wait
there are 504 registered users.
270 were online at once.

that means more than half of all users were on at once.

except, including guests. so I guess not.

When Paul was posting those updates he was included guests. The most registered users I saw was in the 30–40 range. But there were like 250 guests at the same time.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2006, 06:44:48 am »

Yeah, I am seriously appeased that The Latino Health Crisis reappeared, and even better yet, spoke.  Personally, I would unable to resist making him a recurring character.  Also, I agree that Leander should not have spoke, but I will simply erase that from my memory.
Logged
ACHIEVE

sensate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 111
    • View Profile
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2006, 03:20:45 pm »

I know I'm getting all nitpicky, but Mr. Bear's right ear appears to be transparent.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2006, 03:59:47 pm »

This is still cool, just wanted to reflect again before this fine day ends.
The GOF was so awesome it crashed the Achewood server.
No one said it could be done....
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2006, 04:12:15 pm »

Just for the sake of posterity

Quote from: Achewood.com
We’re rebuilding our PHP engine after yesterday’s crankcase fire. See you at...an unspecified time Thursday night
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2006, 04:22:04 pm »

See that?  The n00bs' incessant refreshing caused the server to CATCH FIRE. 

Plus made Baby Jesus cry.

And clubbed a baby seal.

And knocked the scoop of ice cream off of a little girl's cone.

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2006, 04:38:01 pm »

And shaved off Paul's mustache.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2006, 04:46:12 pm »

And shaved off Paul's mustache.

Nooooooooo.......

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2006, 05:08:11 pm »

Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2006, 05:25:15 pm »

If clubbing baby seals was an olympic event... ... ...I'd take home the gold.

--Jake The Snake Roberts
Logged
ACHIEVE

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2006, 05:55:16 pm »

Hilarious!

I thought that activity was accomplished with a lead-filled snowshoe.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2006, 06:07:57 pm »

I thought that activity was accomplished with a lead-filled snowshoe.

Only at St. Alfonso's Pancake Breakfast.

(Where I stole the margerine)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2006, 06:47:35 pm »

I know I'm getting all nitpicky, but Mr. Bear's right ear appears to be transparent.

Nah, look, that line might line up almost exactly right, but it's a little thinner and curves a bit at the right of it. It's just the upper-outer part of his ear.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up