Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Roomba Nation  (Read 6499 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Roomba Nation
« on: March 16, 2006, 05:16:06 pm »

Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Roomba Nation
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 05:32:56 pm »

That's just fantastic. A very expensive way to play Frogger with though. Damn, I want one so badly. Attach a knife to the top and you've got your own personal machine of ankle stabbage and death.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Roomba Nation
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 09:51:13 pm »

Quote from: the first article
Goddamn, who doesn't love a *****ic vacuum cleaner cockfight?

Damn straight, man. Daaamn straight.

Man, now I'm picturing The Great Indoor Roombafight. "THREE DAYS -- 900 SQUARE FEET -- AS MANY ROOMBAS AS WE CAN MANAGE"
Logged

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Roomba Nation
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 04:38:23 am »

The best part is that the Roombas would clean up the dead ones as they sweep along. Sucking up dead Roomba parts like the cannibalistic warriors they are!

Another idea would be to have a racial fight. Roomba versus Scooba
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Roomba Nation
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 12:50:32 pm »

Quote
"Get pictures of it now because it's not going to look like this" for long, said Kyle Machulis, an expert in "teledildonics"--sex toys that are controlled remotely via the Internet.

THAT IS AWESOME.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Roomba Nation
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 02:08:29 pm »

THAT IS AWESOME.

Shit dude, there's a whole blog in Wired that's all about the teledildonics.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Roomba Nation
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 02:58:53 pm »

Not to kill the mood, but isn't Roomba Frogger kind of hazardous?  I'd hate to be the one to hit the damn thing.  I could foresee myself swerving out of the way to avoid hitting it, and getting into an accident.

Roomba cockfighting is, however, the Sport of Champions.  The shark fin detail is brilliant.

They should totally attach a board with a nail through it.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Roomba Nation
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 05:30:07 pm »

Not to kill the mood, but isn't Roomba Frogger kind of hazardous?  I'd hate to be the one to hit the damn thing.  I could foresee myself swerving out of the way to avoid hitting it, and getting into an accident.

The Frogoperators just have to be EXTRA careful. I admit though, if I could drive and I saw a real 'Frogger' competition, I would crash the car.. out of laughter.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Roomba Nation
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2006, 09:43:14 pm »

They should totally attach a board with a nail through it.

Ah, but if they do that, then their competitors will attach even bigger boards, with bigger nails, and soon the earth will destroy itself.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Roomba Nation
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2006, 09:47:40 pm »

They should totally attach a board with a nail through it.

Hobot, will you please hammer a nail through a board and take a picture of yourself weilding said weapon?  That would be nice.  Will you do that for us?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Roomba Nation
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2006, 10:02:32 pm »

Paul, is WhoresWithBoards.com charging too much for a membership now?

Surely there are other ways for you to get off?

Although Hobot, if you're taking requests, you've got a PM... ;)

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Roomba Nation
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2006, 10:12:50 pm »

Paul, is WhoresWithBoards.com charging too much for a membership now?

Surely there are other ways for you to get off?

Although Hobot, if you're taking requests, you've got a PM... ;)


Is MisterQueue gonna have to choke a bitch?

I will climb water towers to defend Mme Hobot's honor if necessary, that is just the kind of time I have.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Roomba Nation
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2006, 10:17:26 pm »

I think you meant Mlle Hobot, unless she has children we're not aware of, or is married to Mr. Hobot or something.

Anyway, who said Hobot had honour, dude?  But yeah, go climb a water tower if you want.  Just don't jump up and down on it like Earl and his brother.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Roomba Nation
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2006, 10:19:20 pm »

Actually I really just wanted an excuse to use the phrase "choke a bitch" and this seemed as good a time as any.

I have resolved to start saying it more this year and I like to meet my goals.


GO ME!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Roomba Nation
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2006, 10:27:29 pm »

I am neither married nor a mother, but I prefer the authoritative sound of "Madame."  I command respect, damnit – and I have hell of honour.

So, while I may just take up the request to photograph myself wielding a board with a nail through it, I will do so in a classy manner while fully-clad.  Sorry to disappoint.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up