Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: MAN I HATE DAYS LIKE TODAY  (Read 8860 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: MAN I HATE DAYS LIKE TODAY
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2006, 10:57:59 pm »

anything healthy and pure to do with a communion wafer.

Wait.. so you're telling me those AREN'T floaters for Sangria?



well shit... what am I going to do with 120 boxes then?  I certainly can't return them from where I assuredly legally acquired them.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: MAN I HATE DAYS LIKE TODAY
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2006, 11:16:52 pm »

I thought perhaps your mother had a problem with those horrible sunglasses that kid is wearing.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: MAN I HATE DAYS LIKE TODAY
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2006, 05:00:24 am »

I imagine you just leading that young man so far off the path to a good a proper life that he wont even remember anything healthy and pure to do with a communion wafer.

You know i'm trying my damndest, but the boy just don't listen.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: MAN I HATE DAYS LIKE TODAY
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2006, 01:30:37 pm »

Here's something you might find even more disturbing.  I know my Mother sure did.

She's right Paul, that is a fuck*ng awful shirt.

Where can I get one?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: MAN I HATE DAYS LIKE TODAY
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2006, 07:36:54 pm »

Paul, why won't you listen to me?  Stay away from the cliffs!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: MAN I HATE DAYS LIKE TODAY
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2006, 07:55:17 pm »

Beware Fuck Mountain, Paul!  BEWARE!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up