Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: ok, a prediction  (Read 4878 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tau

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
ok, a prediction
« on: March 20, 2006, 11:44:18 pm »

Roast Beef beats the everloving shit out of Ray.

what do you guys think will happen?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: ok, a prediction
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 12:04:28 am »

Did you miss today's strip?  They're taking on The Tower now.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: ok, a prediction
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 12:17:09 am »

Another early contender for worst first post! 2007 TOUAMBIES are underway!

What time zone you in there, Tau? Poke around a little and see what's up around here. We ride N00bs hard around here. Because we can.

Welcome.
Logged

hoborg

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
Re: ok, a prediction
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 01:56:03 am »

Did you miss today's strip?  They're taking on The Tower now.

Well Beef is not really cool with that at this point it seems. There's still the chance that he will force Ray to fight so they don't get mutilated by The Jeeps. I see that as pretty unlikely, but not entirely out of the question.
Logged

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
Re: ok, a prediction
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 02:10:44 am »

his prediction made perfect sense why would you chide him like that

why would you be such a dick
Logged

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: ok, a prediction
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 02:12:47 am »

Tau's cussing!
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: ok, a prediction
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 02:13:30 am »

wasn't there someone named tau before?

man, don't bring out the jeeps on this guy.  everyone has done some things in their life.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: ok, a prediction
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 02:19:33 am »

his prediction made perfect sense why would you chide him like that

why would you be such a dick

Why would you start an entirely new thread about something we've been talking about every day for months now, especially with such little content?  That's why people are a dick to this guy to answer your question.

You'll notice however that no one told him to go away.  Just to learn.  People are allowed fuck ups.. just not to BE fuck-ups.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
Re: ok, a prediction
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2006, 02:39:15 am »

Why would you start an entirely new thread about something we've been talking about every day for months now, especially with such little content?  That's why people are a dick to this guy to answer your question.

You'll notice however that no one told him to go away.  Just to learn.  People are allowed fuck ups.. just not to BE fuck-ups.


sorry that is not a very good reason to be a dick to somebody. he kind of brought up a topic that was pretty relevant right now that i haven't seen very many people talk about. i don't know what "content" you expected it was just kind of a basic topic that he wanted other people's thoughts on. i don't like you mister queue i never have. you're a girl-girl
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: ok, a prediction
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2006, 02:44:40 am »

On this board you don't get banned, you get decanned.

Noah, don't poke the snake with a stick.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
Re: ok, a prediction
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2006, 02:47:23 am »

On this board you don't get banned, you get decanned.

Noah, don't poke the snake with a stick.

~Paul

sorry pmcd9 i guess i went too far huh

i feel stupid for making you mad at me since you're nice to people and you have a beautiful moustache
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: ok, a prediction
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2006, 02:48:06 am »

sorry that is not a very good reason to be a dick to somebody. he kind of brought up a topic that was pretty relevant right now that i haven't seen very many people talk about. i don't know what "content" you expected it was just kind of a basic topic that he wanted other people's thoughts on. i don't like you mister queue i never have. you're a girl-girl

I don't know what your feelings on me have to do with anything, and I'm fuck*ng sure I don't know what the hell a "girl-girl" is, but um... have you even been reading the daily achewood threads because this is all they are about.

Seriously.  I will pay for the Lasik if that's the problem, just so I never have to read something as pusillanimously wretched as "girl-girl" ever again.  Thanks.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
Re: ok, a prediction
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2006, 02:53:20 am »

sorry, i meant girly-girl

you're a girly-girl is what i meant
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: ok, a prediction
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2006, 02:55:30 am »

sorry, i meant girly-girl

you're a girly-girl is what i meant

Oh, thanks for the clarification then.  I still don't see what this has to do with the conversation at hand, nor why I should give 2 shits and die about what you think of me?  What the hell does girly-girl mean anyway?  Am I supposed to be offended because you have weird ideas about what it means to be a man?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 03:01:22 am by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: ok, a prediction
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2006, 03:00:05 am »

sorry pmcd9 i guess i went too far huh

i feel stupid for making you mad at me since you're nice to people and you have a beautiful moustache

I'm not mad at you Noah, but for future reference, if you want to call Jough a dick say he's God's own Dick.  He likes that.  Otherwise -42 cans may be the result.  Once I wore my headphones while driving and it cost me 30 cans.  Harsh.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up