Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: The dreaded gridiron again  (Read 12272 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The dreaded gridiron again
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2006, 04:00:52 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: The dreaded gridiron again
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2006, 07:29:40 am »

Dude, the full beard takes power from your mustache!

Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: The dreaded gridiron again
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2006, 11:17:27 pm »

He just hasn't found the store in Utah that sells razors yet. Give him time.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The dreaded gridiron again
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2006, 11:31:21 pm »

Dude, the full beard takes power from your mustache!

Yeah I know, but the lady who has been kissing me likes it.  I'll probably shave it pretty soon.  I'm experiencing the beard right now after 5 years of enforced shaving.  Soon I'll return to the classic Paul moustache.

~Paul

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The dreaded gridiron again
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2006, 03:33:40 am »

ANd then, there won't be "New Paul" any more, but there will be "Paul Classic"

oh, when will they learn...
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: The dreaded gridiron again
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2006, 02:04:54 pm »

Just wait ten years, then there'll be Paul Zero, Paul P2...except...wait!

Did we miss CRYSTAL PAUL?
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The dreaded gridiron again
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2006, 02:34:18 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: The dreaded gridiron again
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2006, 09:18:13 pm »

Well, I'm terrified. I think that's like the minimum legal lower-body-covering surface area there, too.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The dreaded gridiron again
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2006, 12:47:29 am »

Just to bring it 'round full circle again - Ladainian Tomlinson is the greatest running back to ever touch the ball in the NFL.

Also, I went to Boise State University. This year started out rough, but it's ending up nicely. To add onto all that, I'm a Red Wings fan, and they're doing ok.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: The dreaded gridiron again
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2006, 01:41:31 am »

Hey, I go to OU currently.  Just so you know, the football team normally dominates the other team but then wins by like 3, so it should be a decent game.  I am actually a OSU fan (OK State), but did not choose my college based on who I am a fan of.  Basically, good luck, and I hate OU (there fans are assholes and also there are all of those fans who never even came close to going to college but somehow "love" OU) so hope BSU wins, but, they probably won't.  It is a no win situation for OU though, so maybe BSU can pull it out.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The dreaded gridiron again
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2006, 01:59:12 am »

Hey, I go to OU currently.  Just so you know, the football team normally dominates the other team but then wins by like 3, so it should be a decent game.  I am actually a OSU fan (OK State), but did not choose my college based on who I am a fan of.  Basically, good luck, and I hate OU (there fans are assholes and also there are all of those fans who never even came close to going to college but somehow "love" OU) so hope BSU wins, but, they probably won't.  It is a no win situation for OU though, so maybe BSU can pull it out.

Good luck I guess, a little - but did you realize we have blue turf? I think everyone pretty much has to pull for the team with blue turf. it's "smurf turf", get it? OK, I'm sorry. I'll go now.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 04:57:15 pm by Nabubrush drinks (a lot) »
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: The dreaded gridiron again
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2006, 02:07:57 am »

Uh, no....  I am pulling for you.  I fuck*ng hate the sports at the college I go to.  Maybe if it was the national title, or if they were playing a team I hate like Miami then I would rout for OU, but as it is, go BSU.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: The dreaded gridiron again
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2006, 05:51:53 am »

Keith, that must be pretty tough going to one school but rooting for the in-state rival. Reminds me of a friend of mine. We both went to UW but he was a Gonzaga fan. We had some epic arguments last year over whether Adam Morrison or Brandon Roy was the superior basketball player.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Re: The dreaded gridiron again
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2006, 08:44:39 pm »

I went to school at Arkansas, and they did rather well this season.  I was in Vegas a few weeks ago when they were still ranked #6, and I thought that the LSU/Hogs game would be a fun one to lay a wager on.  The Hogs proceeded to melt down and be utterly destroyed by LSU, losing me twenty bucks. 

However, free drinks in the sports book, so I think it was pretty much a wash.
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Re: The dreaded gridiron again
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2006, 08:45:05 pm »

Also, the Green Bay Packers do not seem to be a very good football team.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up