Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: March 21, 2006 - Doing a wheelie  (Read 15052 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2006 - Doing a wheelie
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2006, 11:05:00 pm »

Really, I'm only here to pick up Cort's (occasional) slack.

Sorry, I've been sick. This is the first I've even read the board in 5 days and I wasn't totally coherent then. I'll try to do better.

Also: I fuck*ng hate chicken soup.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: March 21, 2006 - Doing a wheelie
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2006, 05:23:00 am »

Sorry to hear you were ill, CJ.  I'm sure we'll have you back and CJing things right and left any time now.

Any time now...

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2006 - Doing a wheelie
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2006, 05:44:18 am »

Damn I feel like a heel for not noticing you were missing for five damn days.  I was too wrapped up in my own problems with deer and shit.  Sorry you were ill.  Hope you get to feeling better.  Say you love Texas and you'll feel better.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up