Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!  (Read 11795 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2006, 08:05:26 pm »

You just don't like Philippe.

You're not allowed to use INSIDE information when analyzing my posts.  Curse you Hoboticus.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2006, 08:11:55 pm »

You... you don't like Philippe?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2006, 08:12:18 pm »

You're not allowed to use INSIDE information when analyzing my posts.  Curse you Hoboticus.

get a room
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2006, 08:13:24 pm »

get a room

We already have one... or are you saying we need another IRC channel?  I'm not sure what you mean here Bobby.

Anyway no womby, not as such do I enjoy the Philippe.*

*Unless he's getting punched by Lyle or told horrible things by LieBot.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

weareas1

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2006, 09:05:11 pm »

I know it won't happen, but I'd love to see Monday's strip open with a series of pictures of Ray removing his shades, blinking his eyes, then rubbing them, then reaching over to the nightstand, picking up his cell phone and dialing --  beep beep boop bip beep boop bip...  pause... "Beef?  Ray.  Dude, I totally just had the wierdest dream."

Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2006, 09:10:07 pm »

I know it won't happen, but I'd love to see Monday's strip open with a series of pictures of Ray removing his shades, blinking his eyes, then rubbing them, then reaching over to the nightstand, picking up his cell phone and dialing --  beep beep boop bip beep boop bip...  pause... "Beef?  Ray.  Dude, I totally just had the wierdest dream."



Or he walks out of the shower.
Logged

sensate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 111
    • View Profile
Re: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2006, 09:13:54 pm »

I wonder how Molly's going to react to this. Does she get all hot for her cool customer bad-ass boyfriend, or will she think he was stupid for risking his life for pride?

I can see Tina making a beeline back to Ray, though.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2006, 09:50:47 pm »

I wonder how Molly's going to react to this. Does she get all hot for her cool customer bad-ass boyfriend, or will she think he was stupid for risking his life for pride?

I can see Tina making a beeline back to Ray, though.

Nah, Molly's too classy (read: too much of a bitch) to be impressed with any studly displays of asskickery on the part of Beef.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Nate_Small

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Re: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2006, 10:12:51 pm »

Ray might have defeated the GOF...but diabetes still lurks in the shadows...
Logged
Tough Customer Ham Pockets

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2006, 10:16:04 pm »

Ray might have defeated the GOF...but diabetes still lurks in the shadows...

No way Ray's getting diabetes after THAT workout.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Nate_Small

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Re: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2006, 10:26:52 pm »

Have you ever had Christian Brothers? That shit is just a step above Night Train in the "sugary alcoholic beverages" dept.
Logged
Tough Customer Ham Pockets

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2006, 10:33:12 pm »

Nah, Molly's too classy (read: too much of a bitch) to be impressed with any studly displays of asskickery on the part of Beef.

It ain't matter what Molly thinks, Beef is an international superstar now, he's gonna be getting so much pussy he'll forget that bitch's name.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2006, 10:38:12 pm »

I realized that I've been missing something important.  Why is there stubble on T's head?  That's weird.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2006, 10:41:04 pm »

I realized that I've been missing something important.  Why is there stubble on T's head?  That's weird.

A bear grows hair all over his head.  A stuffed bear grows hair all over his head.
Logged
ACHIEVE

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2006, 10:51:34 pm »

yeah but does he shave his head?  Or am I just misinterpreting messiness as a lack of dedication to head shaving.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up