Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SAC, RRC Birthday Wishes  (Read 1251 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
SAC, RRC Birthday Wishes
« on: March 25, 2006, 04:31:25 pm »

Stop are Closed and ***** Roll Call please report to the hospitality booth.  We've arranged for severe birthday paddlings followed by light entertainment consisting of fine callipygian ladies squishing your birthday cakes with their posterior.

Have a great birthday.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: SAC, RRC Birthday Wishes
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 10:25:05 pm »

Happy Birthday to those born in March.

Great.  Now I'm done until April.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: SAC, RRC Birthday Wishes
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 05:10:06 pm »

Yeah maybe we shouldn't have birthday threads for members who don't check in often enough to even realize they have a birthday thread.  What's up with these people with their lives apart from Achewood and TOUAMB?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: SAC, RRC Birthday Wishes
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 11:58:06 pm »

I think there's something desperately wrong with that, although I'll make exceptions on birthdays.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up