Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Any photoshoppers?  (Read 3174 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Any photoshoppers?
« on: March 26, 2006, 06:02:40 pm »

This is me at 14. I realized it looks somewhat like the poltergeist from three men and a baby.

I suck at photoshop, though. Can anyone make me look like something from a Ring movie? I promise it will be very well used..
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Any photoshoppers?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 06:39:06 pm »

When you say "this" to what are you referring?  Maybe you forgot to post an image?

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: Any photoshoppers?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 07:03:45 pm »

.......yes, it's one of those days. Never mind, I made http://findpicard.ytmnd.com instead.

Click it with your speakers turned way, way up, click back and then forward again once it's all loaded, and then look very closely. Maybe you'll spot Picard!
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Any photoshoppers?
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 07:30:48 pm »

Gee.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: Any photoshoppers?
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 07:42:09 pm »

Gee whillickers!
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Any photoshoppers?
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 09:31:04 pm »

We got a live one, boys.

Bag 'er and tag 'er.
Logged
ACHIEVE

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Any photoshoppers?
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 10:15:50 pm »

man, I don't even want to look.
I hate this thing. I hate it. You will make me scared. I am now, because of the internet, afraid of any situation that asks me to look for something. when they have "find the mistake!" or "find the differences!" things in the newspaper, I quickly turn the page.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: Any photoshoppers?
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 01:24:19 am »

LOOK ANYWAY.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Any photoshoppers?
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2006, 02:43:02 am »

OH god, the poltergeist from three men and a baby?
that makes me even more horrified. I read about that online in like 6th grade, and then found a picture of it online.

it terrified me. horrendously. it would randomly flash into my mind for like a week.

this truly fits the latin, Horreo Horrere, to Bristle. Hairs standing up on the back of your neck, you know...

I still refuse to look. I looked at it for like 30 seconds, was about to lose my nerve, and then I realized that I had to press refresh.

I think the fact that you have to press refresh will tip any victims off. you don't have to press refresh to look at a normal picture.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 02:48:22 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: Any photoshoppers?
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2006, 04:10:39 am »

it syncs the audio and graphics... and ytmnders are used to refreshing to sync animations. they just expect a cute little thing to happen, maybe I should make the image that holds be two images going back and forth until BAM

ps just watch it with the audio off and it'll be ok.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Any photoshoppers?
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2006, 05:16:44 am »

Yeah, I don't allow my browser to play audio, so no worries here.

The answer is: LAME

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: Any photoshoppers?
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2006, 05:37:14 am »

dead birds was still awesome.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Any photoshoppers?
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2006, 05:42:06 am »

Fooker you should e-mail that link to the friends in your address book that think they are going to get paid by forwarding an e-mail from Microsoft.  They might appreciate it more than we do.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Any photoshoppers?
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2006, 06:16:28 am »

So I didn't actually click on the link. Did this dude make one of those screamers that people thought were cool and hilarious back when Flash first reared its head on the Internet at large?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Any photoshoppers?
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2006, 06:58:08 am »

Uh-huh.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up