Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any photoshoppers?  (Read 3172 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: Any photoshoppers?
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2006, 07:37:47 am »

Yeah, but I cleverly changed it into ironic postmodern internet humor by mixing "You're the man NOW, dog" into the scream.

Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Any photoshoppers?
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2006, 10:11:02 am »

I see what you did there.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Any photoshoppers?
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2006, 01:57:48 pm »

Every single time I go to ytmnd (usually because of Lore) it tells me I don't have the Quicktime plugin which confuses the hell out of me because I know that I do.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up