Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Would Star Trek have had the same gravitas if Spock had been named Vince?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI  (Read 3664 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

umbra_moses

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« on: March 28, 2006, 06:17:54 am »

Hey guys, I don't know if anyone has done this before, but I put some of the songs Teodor wrote the guitar tabs fot into midi format in case anyone wants to hear what they sound like.

This is from the February 3rd, 2005 strip

www.freewebs.com/teodorssongs/achewood2305.mid

This is from the February 7th, 2005 strip

www.freewebs.com/teodorssongs/achewood2705.mid
Logged

umbra_moses

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 06:22:24 am »

Whoops!  I originally did a search and couldn't find these on the boards before, but I just did another and apparently someone has already done this.  I apologize guys.  Apparently I can't delete this post, so I guess just ignore it till the moderators do their job.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 06:23:27 am »

It's all good, chief.  We can never have too many Teodor midis.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 10:12:37 am »

Never
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 06:15:30 pm »

Chief?  Sport?  Damn you post a coupla midis and people get real friendly all fast like.

Good job Ace.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 07:34:28 pm »

I'm really liking the faggotstyle one. That is indeed a quick tempo and by listening a madness stirs in my heart! Nice going buddy!!


I'd also like to add that there have been MANY new members on here lately so I'm sure most of them (myself included) have never seen the old post that you found with the tabs. So this is all new to me.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2006, 07:42:41 pm »

Daaaamn! That's awesome. While I have played these non-too successfully for my own enjoyment on a crappy acoustic, I did not think of making them available to anyone else. And that attitude is why you have the high can-to-post ratio I do not possess. It's all about giving something back to the community. Good stuff!



Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 09:08:46 pm »

Hint to newbies: repeating interesting, cool content is better than repeating stupid content as the first post. Posting tablature MIDIs when such already exist is still awesome, but asking whether Ray and Beef are cats or dogs again will get you mad scorn. Scorn, I tell you!
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2006, 09:13:56 pm »

asking whether Ray and Beef are cats or dogs again will get you mad scorn. Scorn, I tell you!

I've seen this referenced in so many places. Did someone actually post this, or is it just an overly used example? Onstad's art isn't THAT bad. Then again, my incredibly intelligent friend thinks Ray is a bear.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2006, 09:19:39 pm »

I've seen this referenced in so many places. Did someone actually post this, or is it just an overly used example? Onstad's art isn't THAT bad. Then again, my incredibly intelligent friend thinks Ray is a bear.

I would estimate this came up once a week on the Dumbrella board. Every once in a while we'd get a "how do you pronounce Philippe?" but it was mainly all about the dirtiest dudes being dogs.
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2006, 09:24:11 pm »

I remember the Wikipedia article at one point said that Teodor was possibly a dog.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2006, 09:38:45 pm »

Yeah, it was a little before my time and really hasn't been an issue on this board per se, but I remember from my Dumbrella-lurker days that species confusion was frequent and usually stupid. The big offender was a dude named Ponce De Leon, who seemed so perennially confused about this that I think he may have actually been a troll.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2006, 10:32:24 pm »

I thought it was made clear that everyone should use a friendly nickname to refer to U_M.  Pal is still available.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2006, 10:36:57 pm »

I thought it was made clear that everyone should use a friendly nickname to refer to U_M.  Pal is still available.

~Paul

Also: Tiger, and possibly Son.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2006, 10:51:42 pm »

I'd say "Dude" and variations of "Dude" are also legitimate. As well as variations of the names already used like "Bud".
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up