Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Adorableness  (Read 12971 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Adorableness
« on: March 28, 2006, 10:21:03 pm »

So I was browsing one of those LiveJournal image aggregators, and I came across this entry.

As near as I can tell, the author is saying she's sorry for not updating, but the baby sloth will make up for it.  It sure did for me.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 10:24:15 pm »

Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 10:28:45 pm »

Logged

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 10:41:44 pm »

Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 10:42:20 pm »

Lemur

You brought out the lemur already?  Man that's dirty.

EAT BABY SQUIRREL CUTENESS YOU PIGDOG SON OF A WHORE!!



man, I cannot be even jokingly rude to a non-crap dude on his birthday.  I'll just let you have this one.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 10:49:52 pm »

Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2006, 10:53:24 pm »

OMFG.  I have nothing, nothing that could come close to beating that baby sloth.

But this you oughta see.

And you can't have too many baby sloths.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 10:53:39 pm »

I see your lemur, and raise you a chinchilla.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2006, 10:54:16 pm »

Where the hell did you find that one DickSlap? And what the fuck is it? Is that another sloth? I don't think you can submit animals that have already been used, it's against the rules or something.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2006, 11:05:47 pm »

I see your lemur, and raise you a chinchilla.

Then how about viscacha?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2006, 11:08:14 pm »

No one can defeat my box full of puppies.

NO ONE

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2006, 11:13:32 pm »

It was before grinding their bones to makes me soup.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2006, 11:17:01 pm »

No one can defeat my box full of puppies.

I dunno, I think the cups full of bunny can take a decent go at it.

Also, from the text those puppies are clearly in the Mirror Universe. How cute will they be when they grow evil goatees?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2006, 11:26:05 pm »

damn damn damn.
I know the cutest animal in existance. (other than the duck and kitten pair. IMAGINE: the kitten thinks the duck is it's mother, and the kitten is following the mother duck along with the ducklings. IMAGINE: The duck shows affection by lightly biting the kitten with its beak.)

The cutest animal in existance is the Sun Bear. I cannot find a picture of a sun bear cub that looks like the one I saw. This is like a bear that is sleek, and has dark fur with a light patch. The pictures I can find are fat, possessing claws which are terrifying on such a small, baby animal. I do not want to believe that the reason the one I saw was so cute was that it was stuffed (in a museum. I want to say it was a nature museum? it was part of the smithsonians.)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2006, 11:28:44 pm »

I have said it before and I will say it again.

The cutest animal in existence is the Fennec Fox.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up