Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Adorableness  (Read 12980 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2006, 11:29:59 pm »

I know this one has been making the rounds, but... otters! They can't be denied!
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2006, 12:19:32 am »

Could this be theinevitable's new avatar?  Or this?  Or even this?
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2006, 12:47:48 am »

I dunno, I guess a fennec fox is OK.  But it still can't beat another sloth in a box.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2006, 01:14:19 am »

Hobot-- I considered those options only a few days ago. I was thinking it was time to switch out to a new kitten/duck combination.

I think this one is the best though, because they're just... looking ahead. Into the future.

I wrote a song about the duck and kitten going on the road, because their love was forbidden. It had many verses, all of which I forgot.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2006, 01:25:03 am »

Could this be theinevitable's new avatar?  Or this?  Or even this?

That duck in the second one looks so pissed. I love it!

This is a picture of me, my dog and my girlfriend. I blurred the non important (me) stuff because my little puppy Mia is soooo adorable and should be the focal point.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2006, 01:30:21 am »

That duck in the second one looks so pissed. I love it!

This is a picture of me, my dog and my girlfriend. I blurred the non important (me) stuff because my little puppy Mia is soooo adorable and should be the focal point.

This was bound to happen.  Here is my ridiculously cute cat, Bronwyn.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2006, 01:46:14 am »

my little puppy Mia is soooo adorable


Oh AWWWW.

And here are similar pictures of me and my adorable dog, for those of you who have never bothered to stalk me on the internet using the handy dandy link to my web page right over there on the left.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2006, 01:49:36 am »

Oh AWWWW.

And here are similar pictures of me and my adorable dog, for those of you who have never bothered to stalk me on the internet using the handy dandy link to my web page right over there on the left.

For the record.. that is not you.. that is various parts of your sweater collection and your dog.

I just want the record to be clear on this matter.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2006, 02:27:37 am »

Well, that's why they are similar to Hobo's picture of just his blurry eyeglasses and ears.  You can't say I led anyone on.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2006, 02:38:28 am »

Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2006, 02:56:01 am »

Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2006, 03:02:38 am »

You mean "zeppelin."

Do I really have to swoon again or can we just assume?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2006, 03:21:57 am »

Once I bought a baby chicken at the hardware store.  When I got it home I took it out of the paper bag and showed to my cat Rae.  Rae's instant reaction to being shown this baby chick was to slap the shit out of it and break it's neck.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2006, 03:23:42 am »

Well, if animals we own are allowed, I will have to submit Camellia. It's a long picture, but Camellia is a cat of uncommon length.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2006, 05:34:51 am »

Oh AWWWW.

And here are similar pictures of me and my adorable dog, for those of you who have never bothered to stalk me on the internet using the handy dandy link to my web page right over there on the left.

Awww, Raymond Chandler.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up