Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood My bicycle is parked in the living room. A tub of tartar sauce sits open on the counter. Truly, the evidence of a wife being away too long.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adorableness  (Read 12963 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2006, 05:49:12 am »

Curses! I have no pictures of my pet guinea pigs. Which would, of course, certainly conquer all your pets, as the guinea pig is the cutest of animals.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2006, 01:07:33 pm »

Awww, Raymond Chandler.

Miles is either very clever or has an uncommonly fine monitor on his computer. (No, I don't mean a cute baby monitor like this, I mean one with a clear picture letting him read tiny photographed words.)
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2006, 03:48:26 pm »

Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2006, 04:10:45 pm »

I gotcher adorable right here.

You are stepping outside the clearly defined parameters of this competition.

Way to be the ruling body carlos.  You win of course.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2006, 04:26:20 pm »

I mean no disrespect towards that baby or another baby owned by a board member or non board member for that matter. But I find little furry critters to be FAR superior to human fleshies when it comes to cuteness/adorableness. So you get no vote from me Carlos.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2006, 04:31:14 pm »

I know, too easy.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2006, 06:25:18 pm »

But I find little furry critters to be FAR superior to human fleshies when it comes to cuteness/adorableness.

I agree. Of course, this means I fail as a human, but hey, baby sloths!
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2006, 07:49:46 pm »

I mean no disrespect towards that baby or another baby owned by a board member or non board member for that matter. But I find little furry critters to be FAR superior to human fleshies when it comes to cuteness/adorableness. So you get no vote from me Carlos.

On the other hand, if that baby were accompanied by a baby guinea pig or kitten or similarly adorable fuzzy mammal, it would be an extremely potent combination.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2006, 12:41:01 am »

Miles is either very clever or has an uncommonly fine monitor on his computer. (No, I don't mean a cute baby monitor like this, I mean one with a clear picture letting him read tiny photographed words.)

Or I own a couple Raymond Chandler books from the same publishing company.

But I vote for very clever.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2006, 01:23:21 am »

This may be cheating because I'm not posting one single picture of adorableness. But this has to be posted. It is a website of (as the title reads) Cute Overload! Maybe this is old news to you guys but I nearly exploded from too many "awwws" in one sitting. Please explore this site. Note the "Unusual animals" section. There are some incredibly cute creatures in this world. Thank you internet.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2006, 02:23:10 am »

Oh, I forgot: a few more pug pictures.

Also V: We have exactly your model of cat but in grey. 
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2006, 11:18:54 pm »

Also V: We have exactly your model of cat but in grey. 

Awww! We thought we were getting the same model when we got the second cat, but then it grew up and somehow became a brown-and-black clouded tabby and also morbidly afraid of all human beings other than my mother. We think the goblins may have exchanged the kitten with a lynx while we were out.
Logged

Jeepers

  • Guest
Re: Adorableness
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2006, 06:06:29 pm »

the guy I work with let out a little squeal when I found this




once you get over the initial cuteness, it's funny to think of it as a monkey that is being trained to wrestle ducks.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 07:31:36 pm by jough »
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up