Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely  (Read 7278 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« on: March 29, 2006, 01:11:03 pm »

Philippe!  Oh, why isn't Philippe president?  Communism would be Ok with me if it meant such a lovely breakfast.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 01:49:48 pm »

I almost didn't see this because the RSS feed hasn't updated yet for some reason. I kind of expected yet another chewing out from Mr. Bear over this, actually.
Logged

littlefox

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 76
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 02:23:17 pm »

I hope we find out what other characters' real reactions were to Phillipe's movement.
Lyle: didn't notice
Teodor: paranoia? that'd be my reaction if I got that note
Mr. Bear: perhaps he went and read the communiest manifesto, to see if snoring is in there

I wonder if banana lengths could be made to look like the hammer and sickle? When I have time and a banana (and pancakes) I will have to experiment.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 04:30:19 pm »

I almost didn't see this because the RSS feed hasn't updated yet for some reason. I kind of expected yet another chewing out from Mr. Bear over this, actually.

I can't really see Mr. Bear reacting to a real live communist in the manner Tailgunner Joe would have. Not saying Mr. Bear is Red, though. He seems to be more of a Fabian.
Logged

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 04:31:42 pm »

CURSES! I have two bananas, a knife, and a plate but no digital camera! I have no way of capturing my creation! I'm hurting for cans so I need to be the first to display this!

I'm glad to be reading more blogs. The GOF was very fun and all but I missed the off scene happenings of the other characters. Huzzah for Philippe and breakfast!
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006, 04:33:51 pm »

I ain't gonna do it because I ain't no fuck*ng communist.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2006, 05:11:45 pm »

Paul this old war picture says otherwise.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2006, 06:11:24 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 06:53:19 pm »

We knew that kid was up to no good!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2006, 06:56:47 pm »

I always knew he only grew that moustache to distract us from the Commie hat, greatcoat and AK47 he's sporting in all those pictures.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2006, 07:18:06 pm »



May I?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2006, 07:46:17 pm »

May I = May 1 = May Day.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2006, 08:55:35 pm »

May I = May 1 = May Day.

I wish that had been intentional.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

LCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 113
  • ...when you get the blues in the night
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2006, 09:14:47 pm »

Yeah, Phillipe, whatever.

I needs my PAT FIX NOW


Logged
Which way to the vomitorium, centurion?

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2006, 11:58:36 pm »


"My Homer is not a communist.  He may be a liar, a pig, an idiot, a communist, but he is not a porn star!"
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up