Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely  (Read 7246 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2006, 01:40:53 am »

That is a kick ass avatar you got there Paul. Noice!
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2006, 01:46:58 am »

That is a kick ass avatar you got there Paul. Noice!

I like it.  Thanks and have a TCODP or three.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2006, 02:18:36 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2006, 03:18:19 pm »

Communism looks so delicious.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2006, 03:55:41 pm »

Oh, it is!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2006, 11:01:17 pm »

C'mon, where are the CUNT slices in sugar syrup? They're nice and red!

(This thread also gets more hilarious when, like me, you are unable to read it until Paul has already changed his avatar. Priceless!)
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2006, 04:13:03 am »

I actually noticed the avatar first, then read the thread, then thought to myself "It shouldn't say this kid is up to no good, it should say this comrade is up to no good" and then I looked over at Paul's avatar and he had ALREADY MADE THE CHANGE.

I love you guys.

weareas1

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2006, 07:50:13 am »

Speaking of Achewood blogs, I would say that Mr. Beef has come quite a ways since his last blog entry (Got the lamp!), like Ulysses or Siddhartha or Marlow or Ishmael or other some such dudes of old.  You know, all catharticized.

I don't know... somehow I don't think he'll much be needing The Lamp anymore.  Maybe he'll even get around to wearing one of those wiseass, ironic t-shirts he's been hiding all this time.  In public, even.

All I'm saying is when one's every move is the new tradition; when one becomes the ruling body, one hopes one wouldn't also be needing The Lamp.

Logged

Immortal

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 29
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2006, 09:18:24 am »

i think that the "chris at 30" blog entry is really, really well done. bravo
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2006, 10:08:05 am »

i think that the "chris at 30" blog entry is really, really well done. bravo

Hell, even the Ray blog is hella good (I haven't read the Pete).  Maybe it's just me (I kept my word, drank all kids of ounces of Christian Bros) but even Ray's entry is all kinds of emotional.

Slick move, Chris Onstad.  Now you're gonna have fans that want to bang you in your eye socket.  Hmm, I shouldn't have typed that.
Logged
ACHIEVE

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2006, 01:06:58 pm »

This just has to be quoted.

Quote
I swear, there was this one day at college where I was equidistant between the Communication department and the Computer Science department, and it was the day I had to choose my major, and this guy sitting outside of the Communication building was eating this great-looking sandwich. Like I said, man—decisions. Think about them.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2006, 01:16:54 pm »


Slick move, Chris Onstad.  Now you're gonna have fans that want to bang you in your eye socket.  Hmm, I shouldn't have typed that.

Ain't no love like gay* love.


(Just when you think you shouldn't have typed something....)



* Corrected typo - Jough
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 05:24:12 pm by jough »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2006, 05:25:44 pm »

Ah. I originally read that when it was still "gray love", and I thought you were referring to aliens.  You know.  The greys.
Logged
~

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2006, 05:36:25 pm »

Ah. I originally read that when it was still "gray love", and I thought you were referring to aliens.  You know.  The greys.

Gray Love is sometimes called Skullfuck*ng (eg the Onstad eye socket banging).  I was playing off of *****_God there mostly, at least I was under Herr Jough decided to use me to come out of his weird little closet anyway.

education.*



*Not the kind you wanted.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Hey! Remember the blogs? March 2006, just barely
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2006, 07:36:59 pm »

Sorry, Q, didn't meant to out you.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up