Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: House  (Read 3264 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
House
« on: March 30, 2006, 05:50:16 pm »

Any fans of Fox's House?

It is the only drama on network or cable TV that I have watched in the past many years.

Last episode was so much of good.  I just finished watching it.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: House
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 06:50:53 pm »

How did Hugh Laurie transform 'thicky' Prince George to the elegant, moody and suave Dr House? It beggars belief. But yeah, it's quite popular in the UK and definitely the best thing Channel Five have shown in a long time. I likes it.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: House
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 09:03:08 pm »

all I know is, I was watching my dvd of The Young Ones, and he was in one episode. he played Lord Monty, a horrible rich twit with an obnoxious accent.

this was the episode that Motorhead was on. It was brilliant. The cameraman, either through ineptitude or because he was trying to be funny, always zoomed in on the wrong guitarist during the solos.

They played Ace of Spades.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: House
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 09:04:45 pm »

all I know is, I was watching my dvd of The Young Ones, and he was in one episode. he played Lord Monty, a horrible rich twit with an obnoxious accent.

On "University Challenge," with his teammates Lord Snot, Miss Moneysterling (who has a Porsche), and Mr. Kendall-Mintkick.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: House
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 09:18:08 pm »

How did Hugh Laurie transform 'thicky' Prince George to the elegant, moody and suave Dr House? It beggars belief. But yeah, it's quite popular in the UK and definitely the best thing Channel Five have shown in a long time. I likes it.

Being a dad of a seven year old, I'm mostly amazed that this is the same guy as Stuart Little's dad.

It's a good show and one of only two we never miss (24 being the other). The one with the TB guy was pretty silly, only because I lived in that world and it doesn't go that way. The gonorrhea one with Howard Hesseman was interesting but also a little unbelievable. I'd be interested in the opinion of real ID Docs as two whether it plays as a drama or a comedy to them...I do like the show, though.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 09:36:08 pm by AlohaDawg »
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: House
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 09:35:21 pm »

I'm always left scratching my head whenever I find people I consider more intelligent than I enjoying entertainment of a low order.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: House
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 09:37:32 pm »

I'm always left scratching my head whenever I find people I consider more intelligent than I enjoying entertainment of a low order.

~Paul

I like strippers and blowjobs too.

Sue me.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: House
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 10:10:03 pm »

I like breathing.

Sue me.

Well Duh...

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: House
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2006, 10:54:39 pm »

and blowjobs too.


This is entertainment of a low order?  Why do I never get the memo!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: House
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2006, 11:15:12 pm »

I like blowjobs

This is entertainment of a low order?

Yeah, I don't know what the fuck he's talking about.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: House
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2006, 11:18:06 pm »

I'm not complaining about blowjobs I'm just saying that the appeal is not to the highest or grandest portion of our nature. Not mine, anyway. 10 years together, though, and still getting them so I count myself lucky.

I can't call this high art and it wasn't even intended to be entertaining. But damn if it isn't the best (and most amusing) use of Flash I've ever seen.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 11:23:57 pm by AlohaDawg »
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: House
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2006, 11:34:40 pm »

/\
||
||
||
Not safe for work!
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: House
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2006, 11:35:44 pm »

That's not an arrow, that's like a... that's a rocket... or a c*ck.



Or a c*ck rocket. 


Hell...
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: House
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2006, 11:43:35 pm »

If my pitiful attempt at an arrow can serve as your own personal Rorschach, so be it.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: House
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2006, 11:46:20 pm »

If my pitiful attempt at an arrow can serve as your own personal Rorschach, so be it.



Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who cares
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up