Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: nothing more than a moist birth canal with pleasurable friction  (Read 1308 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

I'm reading through the various ray's place articles.  I'm still way back on August 12, 2003.  Some of the stuff is really amazing.

Quote
You are a huge idiot, your friends are right. This fellow sees you as nothing more than a moist birth canal with pleasurable friction. Some dumb book and a six dollar bottle of Turning Leaf got him a few months of extra “ab” workouts? The smartest thing you can do at this point is to add the extra “personal training” sessions to his gym tab, and use the commission buy a Jetta.

Anyway.  Are the newer ones also good? Are they ever updated anymore? These are questions that I will find the answers to eventually, but it will take me a long time and I'd like to have an idea of how things are going to pan out.
Logged
~
Pages: [1]   Go Up