Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)  (Read 11477 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« on: September 09, 2003, 06:50:12 pm »

Aww - Roast Beef's smiling!!  According to the alt text, he's a liar - it's kinda' sad that he has to lie to impress the others and make himself happy.  Also Mr. Bear is obviously disappointed that Roast Beef has one up-ed him!

Okay all - what's you're porno name?

I'm Woody St. Charles

Strip.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 12:18:02 pm by Nabubrush »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2003, 06:51:00 pm »

Buffy Cass.  

Buffy Cass!

Hilarious.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2003, 07:08:48 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"


Oh, by the way, I'm now also to be known as Pepper Santa Catalina.


That sounds like a Christmas salad dressing
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2003, 07:39:44 pm »

Am I alone in really wanting to know what Mr Bear's porn name is? Hope that one can be cleared up tomorrow!
The dumbwaiter is turning into the new roadtrip, and giving people what they wanted - less Ray *mutter mutter scorn scorn*.

Oh, mine is erm, Moffy Boreland I think.
I thought I remembered having a good oe but I never have. Only actual street I lived on could make my name something like - Toby Wingrove.
All depending which of my two first pets I would actually count as mine.
Maybe I could use Cottontail Hutton.
Everyone elses so far sound pornoriffic indeed.
No, I'm not going into porn.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2003, 07:56:34 pm »

Truly a touching strip.  Amazing how Onstad can mix the banal (or perhaps even vulgar) pornstar name game with the poignant (Beef's grin of triumph as he impresses his friends with his truly awesome nom de porn.  Or maybe I'm overthinking.

Your pal,

Sam Coldstream
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2003, 08:17:05 pm »

Misty Mayflower.

That is so embarrassing I may have to go away and never post here again.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2003, 08:18:50 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Misty Mayflower.

That is so embarrassing I may have to go away and never post here again.


That is the best one I've heard.  And my brother-in-law is Penny Larkwood, so that's saying something.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2003, 08:27:29 pm »

Ollie Reynolds.

Sounds like some kind of used car dealer.

And in the alt text, I like to think that's Onstad revealing a little piece of himself. I just can't accept Beef getting that much satisfaction out of pulling one lie - it's not like he has nothing to be pious about; he's already seen heaven, and he knows who's there waiting for him. He ain't gonna sin, especially not without Ray leading him into temptation.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2003, 08:30:29 pm »

Ah, curse my having grown up out in the middle of nowhere on County Road 28 or something like that.....  now I shall never make it in the porno industry-- the school guidance councellor shall be ever so disappointed.
Logged
goose means greedy

revdj

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 102
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dougshaw.com
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2003, 08:32:44 pm »

Aww, I started a thread about todays strip and then someone started another, more popular one.  I have to start using an anti-perspirant.  :(


- Mau Salisbury
Logged

misterhaan

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • http://www.track7.org/
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2003, 08:34:01 pm »

duncan ashton

well, that's the first street name i can remember at least, so it'll have to do.  i actually lived in married student housing at my dad's university for a short time and then some apartment that i also don't remember before that.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2003, 08:39:49 pm »

If we use current pets and street names I could be one of the following:

Ginger Christianburg
Skipper Christianburg
Sadie Christianburg
Gus Christianburg

Ginger sounds a little too wholesome for pron.  Skipper would work for gay pron.  Sadie would be OK for BDSM movies.  Gus Christianburg is just weird.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Thak

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12
    • View Profile
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2003, 08:52:03 pm »

That smile is so perfect with his expression in the previous panels.

Anyways, Louis Jameson. Too bad I didn't have a pet cat named Jenna, or something. I could've been sortof as proud as Roastbeef.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2003, 09:24:30 pm »

I guess mine would be

Pepper Revere.

Sounds kind of energetic and patriotic.
Logged

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
wow, how boring
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2003, 09:54:33 pm »

.......Clifford East 23rd.  Am I the ONLY person here who lives/lived on NUMBERED street!? Maybe the number is the length of my c*ck.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up