Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)  (Read 11451 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2003, 11:51:43 pm »

I couldn't think of my goldgiraffe's name or the first street I lived on as a baby in the condo, but mom alerted me last night:

Jerry Bay Area Blvd.

I said it sounded like a car salesman commercial honestly.  "Come down to see Jerry!  Bay Area Blvd!  We have a variety of cars in a variety of colours!"

Um yessuh.

I currently don't have one pet and live on El Camino Village.  that doesn't make good porn either :D
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2003, 12:06:54 am »

Quote from: "starlight"
I couldn't think of my goldgiraffe's name or the first street I lived on as a baby in the condo, but mom alerted me last night:

Jerry Bay Area Blvd.


I got connections. There's Jerry Bay Area, Joey Numbers, Vinny Carpacio, Joey Bagadonuts.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2003, 12:08:17 am »

You could take the name of this thread....

Smiling Beef El Camino sounds like a porno name.

Or maybe some kind of fusion Chino-Mexicano kind of dish.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2003, 12:11:51 am »

Going with current info I'd be Lucky Taft. I think that sounds better than Lucky Ross.

And no, I don't name all my pets Lucky, that's the same cat. He's 19.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2003, 01:15:29 am »

Lucky Taft?  That sounds like some kind of Ohio Republican Gangster.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2003, 11:33:58 pm »

Using the closest thing I had to a childhood pet (the dogs were more my Dad's than mine), I would be:

Candy California

which is interesting, since I am not a lady.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

Flenker

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 68
    • View Profile
    • http://www.picdump.org/gallery/chris
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2003, 05:49:08 am »

Ok, my porn name is kinda funny, because of the unfortunate name of the street that I grew up on......

Rusty Gayman
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Smiling Beef (Porno Name Thread)
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2003, 11:36:17 am »

Quote from: "Flenker"

Rusty Gayman


Frankly, it lacks the subtlety I expect from the pornograpgic industry.
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up