Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down

Author Topic: What'cha Listening Too (New for 2006)  (Read 38923 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: What'cha Listening Too (New for 2006)
« Reply #195 on: May 09, 2006, 01:37:08 am »

I love how I get cravings for food I have never had.
but something about the dense nature of these foods is making me really hungry.
you know, how all the flavors are blended together, but distinct at the same time?
that kills me.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: What'cha Listening Too (New for 2006)
« Reply #196 on: May 09, 2006, 01:45:16 am »

I'm kind of a purist so I'll go with Cort. Cort might one of those people genetically predisposed to hate cilantro. Certain people taste soap when they taste cilantro, others don't. It's a weird deal.

Exactly. If there's any at all in my food I notice it immediately and flinch.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: What'cha Listening Too (New for 2006)
« Reply #197 on: May 09, 2006, 01:47:17 am »

Also way to go off-topic.  Apparently we are all listening to our Stomachs in 2006!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: What'cha Listening Too (New for 2006)
« Reply #198 on: May 09, 2006, 02:18:08 am »

I am so good at introducing topics which will distract us from the important, main topic.

what are your favorite wandering threads? the best sub-topics?

(not really.)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: What'cha Listening Too (New for 2006)
« Reply #199 on: May 09, 2006, 03:05:10 am »

I am so good at introducing topics which will distract us from the important, main topic.

what are your favorite wandering threads? the best sub-topics?

(not really.)

My favorite sub topics deal with

Oh, I see what you have done, BUT WHYYYYYYYYYY??????
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 07:18:48 am by KeithHernandez »
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: What'cha Listening Too (New for 2006)
« Reply #200 on: May 09, 2006, 03:08:55 am »

Pad Thai is my favourite food ever.  I obviously don't care a lot about food (because I am vegan; clearly if food were important to me I would not deprive myself in such a way, or at least this is how I see it), but pad Thai is so delicious that it could probably bring about world peace.

In terms of Indian food, I, too, would recommend channa masala as a good gateway curry.  It is insanely good.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: What'cha Listening Too (New for 2006)
« Reply #201 on: May 09, 2006, 03:11:26 am »

LOCK'D

When we get meta-posts about derailing the topic from Thai food in the music thread, it's time DAMMIT.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up