Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I made a comic strip  (Read 13826 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I made a comic strip
« on: April 08, 2006, 02:58:38 am »

With the comic strip generator currently linked on Fark. 

So, I'm no Onstad.

Fun toy though.

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 03:16:44 am »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 03:18:08 am »

Seriously, people, if you need things to do I have some poetry texts you could proofread for me.  At least you'd be producing something.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 03:45:47 am »

Not me.  I'm pretty busy using up your bandwidth and stalking someone.

Thanks for the offer though.  If only I didn't have such lofty goals.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 02:33:50 pm »

I like the strip about the dog's nose.

And  I don't know where Bobby is but,

GET A ROOM ALREADY, OK?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2006, 06:59:50 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2006, 07:28:17 pm »

Split the Hobot creep outs to another thread.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2006, 07:46:02 pm »

In all fairness my last post here WAS a comic... but hey.. whatever floats your proverbial boat friend Paul.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2006, 07:52:15 pm »

Q's response to my last post returned to its rightful place by one of the mods of this forum, thank you:

http://www.stripgenerator.com/viewEng.php?id=106291

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2006, 04:19:39 pm »

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2006, 06:23:40 pm »

side_show is back... with a vengeance.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2006, 02:04:30 am »

http://www.stripgenerator.com/viewEng.php?id=110113

This is a sequel to Q's comic. Special cameo appearances by Hobot and AugustWest. Unfortunately Wombat was cut from the second panel at the last minute due to difficulties concerning...the uh...seniority of the character. Enjoy!
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2006, 02:07:52 am »

http://www.stripgenerator.com/viewEng.php?id=110113

This is a sequel to Q's comic. Special cameo appearances by Hobot and AugustWest. Unfortunately Wombat was cut from the second panel at the last minute due to difficulties concerning...the uh...seniority of the character. Enjoy!

*golf claps*

Excellent word Herr Frenzy.  I especially liked the use of the Fedora and the studious theinevitable in this strip.  Truly, you have a gift my friend.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2006, 02:12:18 am »

I would have liked to appear in Hobo's comic.  But if I lower my fees for him then all the n00bs will expect the same treatment.  Sorry, hon, no can do.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up