Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I made a comic strip  (Read 13762 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2006, 02:20:51 am »

http://www.stripgenerator.com/viewEng.php?id=110113

This is a sequel to Q's comic. Special cameo appearances by Hobot and AugustWest. Unfortunately Wombat was cut from the second panel at the last minute due to difficulties concerning...the uh...seniority of the character. Enjoy!

Bravo!  I am glad to have returned from the Dead (it was dark and moist; also, earthworms).
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2006, 02:23:23 am »

I don't get it.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2006, 02:42:42 am »

Man, what the HELL happened while I was at the conference? Jesus, people!
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2006, 02:47:30 am »

Man, what the HELL happened while I was at the conference?

Hotness, Stalking, and Silent Desperation.




But mostly Hotness.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2006, 03:13:51 pm »

Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2006, 03:38:55 pm »

Heh.. nice version of Bobby there.

Crossover from another thread.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2006, 04:04:41 pm »

Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2006, 04:05:38 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2006, 04:23:58 pm »

Dang, this stuff is addicting!

Warning! The last link contains P.#.L.#.T.#.C.S. The first one is just autobiographical. Sort of.

To be honest I haven't used the yardsale pickup line. Yet.

Edited to fix the links. Thanks for the heads up, Q.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 04:41:57 pm by Mantonio »
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2006, 04:33:28 pm »

Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2006, 04:37:53 pm »

Artichoke =/= vegetable.

Look.. I never let the truth get in the way of a joke.

Besides, I didn't have an avatar that looked like Lister does IN MY MIND.  (Since I think he was the other person who mentioned Bell Peppers)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2006, 04:41:55 pm »

HOLY SHIT! Someone needs to take this comic generator program and replace the characters with Achewood characters! Ahhhhhh! My brain is exploding from the thought!
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2006, 05:08:21 pm »

Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2006, 05:13:59 pm »

One more

It's good to know that theinevitable and I are like the Laurel and Hardy of the board... if Laurel ever talked about Skull-fuck*ng I suppose.

Good work.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2006, 05:16:49 pm »

It's good to know that theinevitable and I are like the Laurel and Hardy of the board... if Laurel ever talked about Skull-fuck*ng I suppose.

Good work.

Thanks. Nothing feels more satisfying than knowing you've accomplished something after a hard day's work.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up