Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I made a comic strip  (Read 13776 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2006, 06:03:11 pm »

Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2006, 06:37:30 pm »

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2006, 06:39:26 pm »

Also, Mantonio wins at StripGenerator.  His last two were the funniest.

Also, I am not the devil.  I just summered at his Aspen lodge once.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2006, 06:40:21 pm »

Hell yes this is addicting.

http://www.stripgenerator.com/viewEng.php?id=111500

It's the shit-eating grin on the dad that sells this one.  Damn, that's funny.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2006, 06:56:12 pm »

Dude!  Am I the old goat?

The goat is a composite character.  Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2006, 07:03:36 pm »

It's the shit-eating grin on the dad that sells this one.  Damn, that's funny.

It's based on a true story, natch.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2006, 09:27:41 pm »

This happened last night.

EDIT: Feh! The punchline was supposed to be "however it turns out, we won't disown you." And it looked fine in the editor...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 09:31:27 pm by V-Adore »
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2006, 12:44:58 am »

Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2006, 01:53:31 am »

Logged
ACHIEVE

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2006, 04:09:30 am »

I tired again. But it just doesn't feel like funny.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2006, 05:36:40 am »

I tired again.

Maybe if you got more sleep.  Or perhaps some B6 might help.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2006, 11:23:22 am »

Is the site down for anybody else? I just went there to look at all of your lovely work, and none of 'em are showing up.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2006, 12:21:07 pm »

Is the site down for anybody else? I just went there to look at all of your lovely work, and none of 'em are showing up.

Yeah, it's down for me too.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2006, 12:44:57 pm »

Way to go Hobo, you broke the strip generator.  fuck*ng great.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2006, 01:26:46 pm »

"The comic you requested does not exist."  That does not bode well.  Guess they got a little overwhelmed.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up