Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: I made a comic strip  (Read 13774 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2006, 12:08:18 am »

Mantonio... have my retarded baby.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2006, 05:27:11 am »

Mantonio... have my retarded baby.

I don't think that's technically possible. Unless somebody invents a way to combine the DNA from two sperm cells. Also, I believe an artificial womb will be needed to acomplish the task.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2006, 12:42:22 pm »

Nitpicker.  Have you no romance in your soul?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2006, 01:25:25 pm »

I believe that's wombie's way of offering to be a surrogate.

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2006, 02:00:23 pm »

My response.

It's totally gotta be a water balloon... I am just saying that if it is not I will be the King of Freaking the Fuck Out... look at that thing.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 04:16:02 pm by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2006, 04:15:10 pm »

I believe that's wombie's way of offering to be a surrogate.



Oh, well, in that case ... Threesome!
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2006, 05:12:20 pm »

Oh, well, in that case ... Threesome!

Sigh, my momma warned me that the internet would come to this.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2006, 05:47:10 pm »

Sigh, my momma warned me that the internet would come to this.

Oh, it's not like anybody is going to be dressed up like kangaroos or manticores.

unless you're cool with that.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2006, 06:14:58 pm »

Whatever you say, Manticoretonio!!



(Also funny: Manticonio)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2006, 07:33:00 pm »

What about 'Mangaroo?' Sounds like something straight out of some 19th century urban myth.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up