Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Lets all creep out Hobot  (Read 6202 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Lets all creep out Hobot
« on: April 08, 2006, 04:24:35 am »

« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 07:25:09 pm by pmcd9 »
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 04:26:19 am »

Do tell.

Tch.  Really now.  Do you need that much confirmation?  I'll start wearing a flashing neon sign if that's what it takes for you to see me outside your bushes.

Yes.. I said it.


Now bobby is going to tell us to get a room again.  Dammit.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 02:46:22 pm »

And  I don't know where Bobby is but,

GET A ROOM ALREADY, OK?

Tape it for me!
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 04:09:13 pm »

Tape it for me!

Hell I'm taping it for me first.*





*I never said this.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 04:22:28 pm »

misterqueue:

we are now officially the same person.
I will not elaborate.
but, wow.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2006, 06:28:39 pm »

You're both the same person to me, too.  I just have a file in my brain called "n00b" and most of you are interchangeable in it.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2006, 06:32:05 pm »

Hell I'm taping it for me first.*





*I never said this.

I feel...loved?  No, that's not it.  I'll get back to you.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2006, 06:35:28 pm »

Hobot: Object of n00b stalking geek lust creepy innuendo affection.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2006, 06:36:17 pm »

I feel...loved?  No, that's not it.  I'll get back to you.

Thus proving the entire message board is just a thinly veiled attempt and creeping out Hobot.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2006, 06:38:09 pm »

Thus proving the entire message board MisterQueue's existence is just a thinly veiled attempt at creeping out Hobot.


Fixed that for you.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 06:47:35 pm by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I made a comic strip
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2006, 07:06:26 pm »

Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2006, 08:11:08 pm »

Goddamnit, now I'm going to have guests looking at my profile all the time.  This is all your fault, Q!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2006, 09:40:51 pm »

hoorah!

I like the comic, Q.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2006, 09:44:18 pm »

Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2006, 09:48:35 pm »

Goddamnit, now I'm going to have guests looking at my profile all the time.  This is all your fault, Q!

Most things are.  You are welcome.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up