Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Choose the best vegetable  (Read 22180 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Choose the best vegetable
« on: April 08, 2006, 09:51:08 pm »

Please choose only one vegetable.  Do not choose potato.

Spinach
Logged
ACHIEVE

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 09:55:43 pm »

Snow Peas!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 10:05:42 pm »

Baby corn.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 10:52:41 pm »

Broccoli.  But where's the poll with the comedic final option?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 10:54:32 pm »

Tacos.  No I mean broccoli.

Broccoli rocks.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2006, 11:09:55 pm »

Artichoke!  (Nature's grenade).
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2006, 11:10:42 pm »

Tomatos of course

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2006, 11:17:47 pm »

Wait, tomatoes count?  Can I change my vote?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2006, 11:18:30 pm »

TOMATOES ARE FRUITS PEOPLE.


Otherwise I'd have picked Red Bell Peppers.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2006, 11:35:45 pm »

Snow peas are tempting but I think I'm going to go for carrots.
Logged

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2006, 11:52:06 pm »

Parsley.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2006, 02:05:39 am »

Eggplant. 

Wait, that's technically a berry, isn't it? OK then, Asparagus.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2006, 02:27:16 am »

I'm gonna be all dull and say carrots. But c'mon man, they're basically my favorite snack.

Snap peas are a close second.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2006, 02:35:28 am »

Broccoli for meals, carrots for snacking. Simple tastes, I guess.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Choose the best vegetable
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2006, 06:29:49 am »

TOMATOES ARE FRUITS PEOPLE.

Not according to the US Supreme Court they're not.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up