Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: My glasses just broke! What do I do?  (Read 10416 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2006, 11:51:54 pm »

That person would probably be me after a night with the sweet vodka.

But, since I've never awoken with damaged capillaries in my anus, it's all good.

Yet.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2006, 12:05:58 am »

I always say it's not damage.


That's what we call love.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2006, 12:12:00 am »

That person would probably be me after a night with the sweet vodka.

But, since I've never awoken with damaged capillaries in my anus, it's all good.

What, you check? Every morning or just after drinking?
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2006, 01:31:40 am »

What, you check? Every morning or just after drinking?

There's a difference?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2006, 01:59:59 am »

There's a difference?

It's funny because it's true.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: My glasses just broke! What do I do?
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2006, 08:51:59 pm »

No blood in the toilet = No anal rapage.

I hope.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up