Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Poll

Wanna Do a Mixdisc Trade?

Yes
- 16 (61.5%)
No
- 0 (0%)
I'll say yes, but i'll never do it
- 7 (26.9%)
I don't want to hear your crappy music
- 3 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24


Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20   Go Down

Author Topic: MixDisc '06  (Read 57088 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2006, 07:20:11 pm »

I dont' wanna hear that shit! Fuck this... Ravenscroft! Why you gotta pressure us to listen to bands like Thrurlr Ravenscroft (RrR) and Pinback?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2006, 07:44:23 pm »

Pipe down you little shit.  I ain't sayin' another word to you till you get through Summer in Abaddon at least once.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2006, 08:35:55 pm »

I don't know Thurl Ravenscroft, I could have been educated.

~Paul

Did you ever watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas?  Then you know Thurl Ravenscroft.

The original Grinch that is, not that shitty Jim Carrey thing.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2006, 09:20:09 pm »

Did you ever watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas?  Then you know Thurl Ravenscroft.

Oh ok then.  Yeah, i've seen the show many times and I have the soundtrack.

Not the shitty Jim Carrey thing.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2006, 11:10:36 pm »

Also, he was the voice of Tony the Tiger (hence my earlier comment).

But yes, he sang the songs in How the Grinch Stole Christmas cartoon.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2006, 11:19:39 pm »

He was basically a good guy yes.


So what?  No one wants this mix I worked so hard on?  You bastards!

(and no, Hobot and the others don't count)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2006, 11:24:44 pm »

Sign me up, Q. I do not recognise a thing from that mix, and that can only be a good thing. If it does not meet my expectations, I can always use the disc as a bird-scarer. Darn you and your eclectic music tastes, all of you.

(There is a good chance my parents will open the package so keep it fairly clean. On the outside, at least. As the doctor said to Hobot.)
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2006, 12:00:34 am »

I'll take one if I gotta.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2006, 02:13:00 am »

I do.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2006, 03:41:29 am »

Aug: I am on it.

Jough: Should I just like.. get your addy from womby or threaten you with jaw stabbing.  I DO NOT KNOW WHAT ROUTE YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO TAKE WITH THIS?!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 07:03:08 pm by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2006, 04:13:02 am »

Q: I just figured you'd be resourceful enough to look it up.  It's not like my (mailing) address is a secret.

I'll send you a PM, though, you lazy fuck.  And reply with your address if you want one of mine.  Actually, that goes for the lot of you.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2006, 04:17:04 am »

PM'ing now.

Also, where's "The Mariner's Revenge Song?" I mean, it's not technically piratical, but honestly!
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2006, 04:26:42 am »

PM'ing now.

Also, where's "The Mariner's Revenge Song?" I mean, it's not technically piratical, but honestly!

I actually thought about that, but I figured everyone here had heard it.  I want to expose myself to you...  YOU HEARD ME!

Man.. whine about how no one wants your mix and suddenly it picks up.  I am hoping to mail most of these off monday or tuesday.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2006, 04:29:07 am »

We may have to change Q's nickname to "Sad Fuck."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: MixDisc '06
« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2006, 04:31:01 am »

We may have to change Q's nickname to "Sad Fuck."


I'll have you know that when I am fuck*ng.. people would probably describe it more as Sick (in the skater way) than sad (in the emo way)

But you do as you please herr admin.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20   Go Up