Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: April 13th, 2006 - They fall in among the trash and become it and are gone  (Read 7590 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

Well, they may or may not have done something bad to the little Otter, but wouldn't YOU run away from these freaks?

Also, they are not blind.  They are liars.

Nice darkness art here.  Nice foreshadowing of the transfer station, though.  Obviously Philippe will inadvertantly run there now.

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless

I don't get the impression Phillipe is running away from them.

They left first.

It didn't seem like there were any other ways out, I'm guessing he's chasing after them.

ananke

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 74
  • !لو ائكل الخنزير لأموت
    • View Profile

Panel 9 is absolute terror.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

The Swampmen. They talk sort of how the characters in "Dark Crystal" would talk if they were trying to explain the movie "Eraserhead" to each other... or maybe how the characters in "Naked Lunch" would explain the movie "Labyrinth" to each other. It's one or the other. I'm only certain that Muppets are involved. So good.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

bonaparte

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile

they are simple, salt-of-the-earth, down-on-their-luck type folk.

who just happen to terrify five year old otters in their spare time.
Logged

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile

Philippe was close to the marsh, though.  Looks like Geology Greg was right!
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile

Please, they collect the giblets and other discarded viscera of the hobos etc that fall into the trash.
They then either eat or wear this gunk or perhaps construct crude object d'art with it.
Either way, blind "collectors" are not to be trusted.
Logged

otter

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 36
    • View Profile

Maybe they collect little lost animals?
Logged
um

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

Philippe's nosemouth looks like a keyhole in the dark.  It makes me want to put one of those old steel keys in it and turn until I open up his childish little head.


That's really all I have to say today.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Jeepers

  • Guest


Re: April 13th, 2006 - They fall in among the trash and become it and are gone

MEH
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK

Philippe's nosemouth looks like a keyhole in the dark.  It makes me want to put one of those old steel keys in it and turn until I open up his childish little head.


That's really all I have to say today.

Wow, you too? I think for maximum comedy/horror effect, the key should turn once, click, and then his skull splits apart into four quarters and the brain pops out into the air. Just saying.

I liked the white on black style art today. Very moody. I think they collect manure.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile

JudyIsADickSlap!
That made me larf. Have a can of Dr Pepper....
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

Wow, you too? I think for maximum comedy/horror effect, the key should turn once, click, and then his skull splits apart into four quarters and the brain pops out into the air. Just saying.

I liked the white on black style art today. Very moody. I think they collect manure.

In my mind, when I twisted the key in Phillippe's head it opened like a Chinese puzzle box.  Inside was a tiny tiny Elephant who would dance for 5 quid.  (Is that a reasonable price for tiny elephant dances on that side of the pond?  I do not know; I hated economics and can barely balance a checkbook.  Also pounds sterling to dollars conversion is basically like arcane witchraftery to me.)

Later, Ray would come by and skewer the tiny elephant for a kebab of some sort (with a spicy rosemary lemon sauce).  I will stop as my imagination is bordering on fanfic now.  Don't listen to me people.  I have Problems.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK

In my mind, when I twisted the key in Phillippe's head it opened like a Chinese puzzle box.  Inside was a tiny tiny Elephant who would dance for 5 quid.  (Is that a reasonable price for tiny elephant dances on that side of the pond?  I do not know; I hated economics and can barely balance a checkbook.  Also pounds sterling to dollars conversion is basically like arcane witchraftery to me.)

Later, Ray would come by and skewer the tiny elephant for a kebab of some sort (with a spicy rosemary lemon sauce).  I will stop as my imagination is bordering on fanfic now.  Don't listen to me people.  I have Problems.

Five quid? You're having a laugh, mate. Our pounds are so incredibly powerful merely one would be enough to witness some pachyderm ballet.

Perhaps: the head splits into quarters and the brain pops out, THEN a tiny elephant rises out of his neck on a platform. Ray takes said elephant, and makes it into the proverbial shish kabob. Phillipe (having made a recovery) joins the meal, and in his kebab... there is a tiny little trunk. He is traumatised.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up