Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!  (Read 6802 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« on: April 18, 2006, 07:45:10 am »

I would believe you never were a child.

MAN, check out this dude.  Emeril really proves to be the Charlie Parker of Trashspotting.

And does Teodor have a job?  How does he afford all these luxuries.  Perhaps he just mooches off of Onstand, I dunno.

Also, Philippe seems to be holding his own just fine, I don't see what all the worry is about.
Logged
ACHIEVE

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 07:58:18 am »

I love how Lovely Rita seems to be the theme song of this particular excursion.

BROWN COUCH

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 08:22:56 am »

I like the many, many small bills.
They are going to have to deal out bribes/fees to cheap people, but lots of bribes.

I'm still not sure I'm grooving on Emeril's sudden transformation into sherlock holmes: Teodore is so obviously there just to be amazed by his and Beef's powers of deduction, poor extraneous Teodore.

Additional: Teodore's childhood memories? Brilliant!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

slumpman

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6
  • Freddie Fractions
    • View Profile
Re: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 09:49:27 am »

Greetings!

I would believe you never were a child.

Also, Philippe seems to be holding his own just fine, I don't see what all the worry is about.

The hobo is giving Phillippe the option of losing a dollar or losing the dollar that his mummy gabe him. I don't know exactly what that means, but I assume it was something that he was born with and it sounds a little bit too much like hobo-slang for virginity to not be terrifying.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 11:21:25 am »

oh geez.

I totally was reading that last panel wrong. It has now gone from being vaguely confusing to being terrifying.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 11:23:40 am »

Greetings!

The hobo is giving Phillippe the option of losing a dollar or losing the dollar that his mummy gabe him. I don't know exactly what that means, but I assume it was something that he was born with and it sounds a little bit too much like hobo-slang for virginity to not be terrifying.

Why is it always with the Phillipe raping? Geez, some people.

Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Jeepers

  • Guest
Re: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 11:26:48 am »

HAHA Funny.

I love the make believe cats.

Logged

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 11:28:23 am »

Wow, that's the last way I would've ever thought trashspotting to be linked up to this latest storyline.

I love how Philippe isn't scared at all and instead yelling at the creepy guy about the couch.
Logged

trouserbat

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 25
  • No trilobite, no cry.
    • View Profile
Re: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 12:00:08 pm »

BROWN COUCH

It's over there, by the dead guy with the felafel.
Logged
Forget what you know about craveless nori!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2006, 01:01:39 pm »

We will need flashlights and many many small bills.

I love it that the trashspotting powers can be used for good.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2006, 01:23:36 pm »

Thread title sorely lacks!

BROWN COUCH makes me happy. Philippe sure has a set on him.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2006, 01:26:34 pm »

Téodor awkwardly stumbling after the baby duck leaves me all conflicted with sadness and joy.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2006, 01:56:46 pm »

Why did Spongebath come along at all if he just has to wait in the car?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2006, 02:37:43 pm »

Wow, that's the last way I would've ever thought trashspotting to be linked up to this latest storyline.

That's why Onstad writes the comic and we are just the peanut gallery.

I forgot to say I love it that Teodor orders pretentious special pork and beans in the mail from Oklahoma.  In the past I have sometimes complained about Teodor's character development, but now I think I see why he disturbs me. Perhaps it is because sometimes he holds an alive stuffed animal mirror up to ME.

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
Re: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2006, 02:59:56 pm »

Aw! Love the lil' Teodor.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up