Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: It's not from a giraffe but it'll have to do...  (Read 4129 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: It's not from a giraffe but it'll have to do...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 01:03:45 am »

So gross. Just... Ew.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: It's not from a giraffe but it'll have to do...
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 01:38:08 am »


Aw, man.  I guess it ain't Vader Time no more.

...I guess it hasn't been Vader Time for awhile now, though.

Change is always good, I've been thinking about changing it up for awhile now.



Anyway, I got no respect for a man if he don't eat the placenta raw.
Logged
ACHIEVE

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: It's not from a giraffe but it'll have to do...
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 01:50:52 am »

I cannot understand.

I try to undertand things. but oh my god, that makes me want to never eat again.

seriously, what the fuck.


I'm not even kidding. What is wrong with this man.

he wants to eat it.

he wants to chew it and put it in his belly.

the thing which his baby was inside of? which was inside his wife? you might recognize it as the sac covered in blood and amniotic fluid.
have you realized what thing I am talking about?
that is what he wants to eat. That is what tom cruise wants to eat.

this is going on a goddamn t-shirt.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: It's not from a giraffe but it'll have to do...
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 02:16:37 am »

Aw, man.  I guess it ain't Vader Time no more.

...I guess it hasn't been Vader Time for awhile now, though.

Change is always good, I've been thinking about changing it up for awhile now.



Anyway, I got no respect for a man if he don't eat the placenta raw.

You're right, it has not been Vader tinme for awhile, and it was indeed time for a change.

I want Tom Cruise to change back to "non-threatening prettyboy who doesn't want to eat Katie Holmes' placenta." Though I don't think I'll get my wish.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: It's not from a giraffe but it'll have to do...
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 02:29:18 am »

Man, I'm sorry, but -- even speaking as a lady who finds masculine terror about Lady Reproductive Elements sort of disturbing and sort of hilarious, I just... ewww. No. Placenta is not for eating. One of the things we have gained by our current place in the food web is the ability to offset the massive energy investment of pregnancy and childbirth in ways that do not involve eating our own flesh, much in the same way that we don't eat stillbirths. Gaaah!!
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: It's not from a giraffe but it'll have to do...
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 02:33:34 am »

my question:

did someone ask if he was going to eat the placenta?

or do you think he just blurted it out like an overexcited schoolboy.

MY MOM SAID AFTER SCHOOL I GET A PLACENTA IF I'M A GOOD BOY!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: It's not from a giraffe but it'll have to do...
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 02:51:34 am »

Man, I'm sorry, but -- even speaking as a lady who finds masculine terror about Lady Reproductive Elements sort of disturbing and sort of hilarious, I just... ewww. No. Placenta is not for eating. One of the things we have gained by our current place in the food web is the ability to offset the massive energy investment of pregnancy and childbirth in ways that do not involve eating our own flesh, much in the same way that we don't eat stillbirths. Gaaah!!

I was under the impression that placenta eating was more of a woman-thing.  The first time I came into contact with the subject was from a link to a women's website with flowery pink boarders and pictures of pregnant women and women holding babies.  So I guess that's why I hold that idea.

When I saw that, my jaw basically dropped so quickly that it hit me in the balls and hurt real bad.
Logged
ACHIEVE

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: It's not from a giraffe but it'll have to do...
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2006, 04:27:00 am »

MY MOM SCIENTOLOGY SAID AFTER SCHOOL I GET A PLACENTA IF I'M A GOOD BOY!
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: It's not from a giraffe but it'll have to do...
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2006, 11:03:51 am »

There's two. The Placenta Trifecta is in Playl

Link broken.

Placenta is supposed to aid in post-pardum depression (though I doubt if proper studies have been done), so since poor Katie won't be hitting the Zoloft anytime soon, maybe this is the best we can hope for?

Though I'm still convinced that the girl's been wearing prothsetic bellies for the last year. Unless I see those stretch marks in person, I believe it's a sham. Like the moon landing.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: It's not from a giraffe but it'll have to do...
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2006, 12:38:43 pm »

Placenta is supposed to aid in post-pardum depression (though I doubt if proper studies have been done), so since poor Katie won't be hitting the Zoloft anytime soon, maybe this is the best we can hope for?

Quote from: China View
it won't help the mom if dad eats it.

My favorite line.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: It's not from a giraffe but it'll have to do...
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2006, 12:48:53 pm »

Though I'm still convinced that the girl's been wearing prothsetic bellies for the last year. Unless I see those stretch marks in person, I believe it's a sham. Like the moon landing.

See the rumor I heard was that she was already pregnant when they met and that the timing doesn't work out and so on. Basically I think it's going to take old Tom nailing a woman on live TV in a white room with no men or gay porn around before anybody is going to buy this.

Also, I just noticed that the picture is a file photo. I don't even want to know why this picture was already around.
Logged

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: It's not from a giraffe but it'll have to do...
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2006, 03:36:49 pm »

Can·ni·bal·ism
n.
1. The act or practice of eating human flesh by mankind.
2. The usually ritualistic eating of human flesh by a human being.

Did anyone read the whole story? I got down to the bottom and started laughing. Maybe I'm naive but a silent birth comes off as a bit silly to me. No spoken words because that might traumatize the screaming newborn. The screaming newborn who just entered the world outside of a womb is going to be effected by some noise that it wouldn't and couldn't distinguish from a car horn. Can you imagine a woman screaming and maybe cursing because she is in pain and then Tom Cruise comes over all, "Whoa, no no honey you can't say that." "Oh yeah thanks Tom, what I meant was mmmmm mmmmmm!" Then Tom does some sort of wavy lame hand signal that means "I love you".
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: It's not from a giraffe but it'll have to do...
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2006, 06:14:07 pm »

Scientology is pretty much the most hilarious religion. It is essentially the religion of new-wave kooky celebrities who can't think of more ways to make some very clever people very rich by giving them money for nothing. Such is life.

Silent birth? I heard somewhere child birth has the same amount of pain as a man squeezing a golf ball through his dick. I'd love to see Tom Cruise do that.

Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up