Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?  (Read 7370 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« on: April 20, 2006, 07:50:35 am »

Looks like Philippe's become the ruling body. Of Hoboland.

Interesting... interesting enough to see where he's going with it, certainly.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

ananke

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 74
  • !لو ائكل الخنزير لأموت
    • View Profile
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 08:27:23 am »

The correct subject would have been "berm-like areolar scars."

I love to see Emeril in the limelight like this. He was my favorite character before, and though his dialect has gotten much more straightforward, he still brings me delight.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 10:01:57 am »

I think that, perhaps, he just gets less locaquacious when he needs to get facts across quickly.

Trashspotting... and moreover... Trashspotting-Derived Detective Work is a Terse Man's Game.

The LG knows this.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 11:24:17 am »

I think that, perhaps, he just gets less locaquacious when he needs to get facts across quickly



"If I'm curt with you, it's because time is a factor here. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you guys to act fast if you want to get out of this."
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 11:35:21 am »

"I AM THE SHERIFF OF THE DUMP! TELL ME WHERE THE OLD COUCHES GO!"

Fantastic.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 11:48:43 am »

"I AM THE SHERIFF OF THE DUMP! TELL ME WHERE THE OLD COUCHES GO!"


Correct thread title.

I love Philippe.  He is so brave.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 12:32:48 pm »

Philippe, who can usually go suck a tailpipe, has made me laugh today.  I will give that little otter one notch in his belt; BUT ONLY ONE!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2006, 12:47:15 pm »

man, not being able to go out unless there's a moonless night sucks.

I mean, just ask Q!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2006, 12:47:54 pm »

I was not aware that Carmen Electra's areolas were available for viewing or that there was scarring requiring such vivid descriptions.

Q, TI said you ugly and your breath stank!
Logged

EgoSumNoah

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 66
    • View Profile
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2006, 12:49:03 pm »

Philippe, who can usually go suck a tailpipe, has made me laugh today.  I will give that little otter one notch in his belt; BUT ONLY ONE!

How can you say that about Phillipe, who
makes so many great gags go. I wish Teodor would stop being useless and a little annoying. I know this is Emeril's arena, and I know T hasn't slept, but come on now.
Logged
I am Jack, the Pumpkin King

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2006, 01:07:21 pm »

I was not aware that Carmen Electra's areolas were available for viewing or that there was scarring requiring such vivid descriptions.

Q, TI said you ugly and your breath stank!

TI is just jealous of me.  Besides, I am cute as a button!*


*Except on moonless nights when I turn into Charles Nelson Reilly!   I stay in on those nights.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2006, 01:18:09 pm »

Philippe annoys me in today's strip.  I respect that he wants to find the couch, but why does he have to be so pushy about it?  He is being kind of a dick.  And to strangers no less.  Plus he will probably get away with it, despite the fact that he is about ten seconds away from having part of his body bitten off by a hobo.

I like the title, it's cool when it's not the blatent choice.  Although, 'Sheriff of The Dump' is pretty baddass.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2006, 01:29:08 pm »

Philippe annoys me in today's strip.  I respect that he wants to find the couch, but why does he have to be so pushy about it?  He is being kind of a dick.  And to strangers no less.  Plus he will probably get away with it, despite the fact that he is about ten seconds away from having part of his body bitten off by a hobo.

He's tired and hungry.  When my kid gets tired and hungry, she's a cranky and bossy lil' thing.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2006, 01:29:43 pm »

He is being kind of a dick.  And to strangers no less.  

Aw, he's growing up! *sniff*
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2006, 01:37:25 pm »

I love the combination of the paper sailor hat and the Gandalf-esque staff.  Philippe totally rocks this look.


And, no, the correct thread title is "No dude uh with fourth-degree burns you're considered unlucky if you live."
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up