Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Everyone Should Wear A Bra, Even If Their Boobs Are Crummy - 21 April 2006  (Read 10300 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh

As far as I can tell, every single guy in the dorm had a lady-friend come to sleep over. I didn't see any sleeping bags, so I'm not sure how this worked out. I guess co-ed sleepovers are ok, as long as your mom doesn't find out.

I was amazed by the non-awkwardness of it. Girls were just like "yeah, ok Dan, nice to meet you. Goodnight!"

I guess I'm just wierd, though.

I swear I read this like 5 times to try to tell if you were being facetious or not. Then again my mom didn't care if I had co-ed sleepovers (no sleeping bags), so I may be the weird one.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile

oh my god, I did not even notice.

what if the girl had non-crummy boobs!? I did not consider this factor. I think she did. I think they were pretty nice.
still, the story is long, but if the genders had been reversed, I definitely could have said she was going to rape me. I would not have been right, but that was the vibe I was getting. An after-school special vibe, for sure.
our roughly 10-minute  conversation was composed of her trying to get me to drink more, arguing with me to try to get me to drink more, and trying to convince me to go up to her room with her.

so then I just went back to the dorm where I'm staying. As far as I can tell, every single guy in the dorm had a lady-friend come to sleep over. I didn't see any sleeping bags, so I'm not sure how this worked out. I guess co-ed sleepovers are ok, as long as your mom doesn't find out.

I was amazed by the non-awkwardness of it. Girls were just like "yeah, ok Dan, nice to meet you. Goodnight!"

I guess I'm just wierd, though.

Congratulations on avoiding unexpected, unwanted, and inconvenient fatherhood.
Logged

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Honeycombhideo, an elevator action avatar?  You are bringing back bad memories to me.  That game.  That game!
Logged
~

Honeycombhideout

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 18
    • View Profile

Thank you for reminding me that, when the time is right, I should select a shorter username.
Logged
I didn't ask for a shrink - that must've been somebody else. Also, that pudding isn't mine. Also, I'm wearing this suit today because I had a very important meeting this morning and I don't have a crying problem.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

swinehund-- I was trying to not be like "everyone in my dorm got their bone on." calling it a "sleepover" just seemed too funny to pass up.

but I was truly amazed by the non-awkwardness. "goodnight! (do not notice that I am not leaving, and that I am instead retiring to the room of this fellow.)"

oh, also, despite all this awkwardness COLLEGE RULES because two hot indian girls took a shower together in our bathroom.

I did not see anything, and there was no hot action going on, but the concept of that happening was pretty exciting.

me and the other PF (potential freshman. or "dude! pre-frosh!" if the person is drunk) just kind of looked at each other with amazed smiles.

there is a local band called Elevator Action. they are pretty rad.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Honeycombhideout

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 18
    • View Profile

unexpected, unwanted, and inconvenient fatherhood

Does the equation change in light of this new information?

oh, also, despite all this awkwardness COLLEGE RULES because two hot indian girls took a shower together in our bathroom.
Logged
I didn't ask for a shrink - that must've been somebody else. Also, that pudding isn't mine. Also, I'm wearing this suit today because I had a very important meeting this morning and I don't have a crying problem.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile

oh, also, despite all this awkwardness COLLEGE RULES because two hot indian girls took a shower together in our bathroom.

Why is it that whenever there are hot indian girls they're always running around doing everything as pairs? Has anybody else noticed this?
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile

so then I just went back to the dorm where I'm staying.

Which dorm?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

Why is it that whenever there are hot indian girls they're always running around doing everything as pairs?

Uh, protection from creepy guys?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

augustwest-- Dauten.

I think that yes, they do it because of creepy guys.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm

Congratulations on avoiding unexpected, unwanted, and inconvenient fatherhood.

Not to mention syphilis.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog

theinevitable, I think you just had the best college visit experience ever, and you might've missed the significance of it - when I visited Purdue, there were absolutely no girls begging me to come over and drink - it took me a few weeks into freshman year before that happened.

Make the most of it, without losing academic standing or the ability to say, with a straight face, "Why of course I've never had chlamydia!  How silly of you to say!"
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile

augustwest-- Dauten.


That's a suite building, right?  Is one side of it right next to Big Bend Blvd?  If so, I lived in that building sophomore year.  But it was called J dorm then.  I also lived in Beaumont, freshman year.  J Dorm was better.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Honeycombhideout

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 18
    • View Profile

And apparently still is.
Logged
I didn't ask for a shrink - that must've been somebody else. Also, that pudding isn't mine. Also, I'm wearing this suit today because I had a very important meeting this morning and I don't have a crying problem.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

People tend to say that college is all about doing drugs and having sex.

But, in retrospect, when I think upon all the people I knew in college and my own experiences, generally speaking, there were very few people BOTH doing lots of drugs AND getting lots of random sex. Think about it.

Most of the people smoking tons of weed and playing around with acid and mushrooms and e... tended to either have a steady boyfriend/girlfriend that they did their drugs with or didn't really bother having sex at all, being so wrapped up in blowing doobies in the cemetery.

And most of the people having tons of random sex weren't doing many drugs at all... they were only doing the tons of drinking that were required to have sex with a person you do not know and then look yourself in the eye in the morning. Drugs would generally just make that feeling worse, not better.

So really, you sort of had to pick your major, sex OR drugs, and roll with it.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up