Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Everyone Should Wear A Bra, Even If Their Boobs Are Crummy - 21 April 2006  (Read 10290 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential

Worst...dumps...Ever!

I would like to see what it looks like for a guy to have scabs on his teeth.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

ananke

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 74
  • !لو ائكل الخنزير لأموت
    • View Profile
April 21, 2006 -- Sorry to all my crummy-boobed readers
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 06:28:37 am »

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04212006

I love this. This is so Phillipe and so un-Phillipe. He is brought to the limits of terror by being told a skeleton is in his closet, but when it comes to stepping up and becoming the ruling body of a transfer station full of junkies and huffers and winos and bums, he is all business.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: April 21, 2006 -- Sorry to all my crummy-boobed readers
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 06:32:08 am »

Well, he is the sheriff of the dump.  He's got to get people organised so they can find his brown couch.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: April 21, 2006 -- Sorry to all my crummy-boobed readers
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 06:40:21 am »

Too bad the punchline is a rehashed Simpsons line, cause the rest of the strip is pretty entertaining. Especially since now I have a line to use on bra-less women that sounds so cute and 5-year old otter like that they won't get angry at me!

Also: nice to see that Phillipe has found a use for his Sheriff's badge.

otter

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 36
    • View Profile

I feel like the little stuffed one might be cruising for a beat-down here, but on some level I'm enjoying seeing Philippe get set up to be a victim (like he usually is) and then suddenly turn out to be the aggressor, instead.  It seems like something you would observe with real kids.
Logged
um

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: April 21, 2006 -- Sorry to all my crummy-boobed readers
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2006, 10:29:50 am »

Oh I kinda like the serious Philippe, with his ass-kickin' ways.

That and the old lamp (complete with cord and plug) for a staff-of-power...
Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: April 21, 2006 -- Sorry to all my crummy-boobed readers
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2006, 11:34:16 am »

Y'know how kids are always a little bit behind on some catchphrases? I figure Philipe had heard Beef or Teodore using that phrase around the house a couple of times, and finally incorporated it into his vocabulary. It's cuter and less annoying if you think about it that way.

The only thing scary about YOU is that your teeth have scabs! Classic!
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: April 21, 2006 -- Sorry to all my crummy-boobed readers
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2006, 11:52:36 am »

No one is responding to poor little Philippe. Do you suppose this is because those people are dead? I mean this is where people are taken to become the trash. Right?

Also that background art is lookin' mighty fine today.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
Re: April 21, 2006 -- Sorry to all my crummy-boobed readers
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2006, 12:39:42 pm »

Lots of great stuff in the strip today. Notice the elastic tied around the crummy-boobed woman's forearm? Nice touch.

Still, you have to think that the baddest of the baddies are still out for the night or something.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

Merged. I know it's not my forum but I had to try out this swank feature.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.

The crummy-boobed junkie's left arm is bent at a terrifying angle.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile

This dump is in line for a communist makeover!
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe

A Communist Hobo Zombie Army! Let the frenzy begin!
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

V-Adore

  • Guest

Full points for the reversal-of-fortune thing, yeah. While I know Q won't agree with me, I sort of appreciate Philippe yelling at hobos more than I appreciate several strips' worth of Philippe being gang-raped by hobos.

Q: Philippe hater, or just a Philippe rough-trade fan? The world may never know!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

Q just hates everything and everyone.  He has no love in his heart.  Even his stalking is bourne out of hate. It's all just anger and hate, and then he suicides.

THE END
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up