Fives: US History, English Language
Fours: US Government & Politics, English Literature*, French Language
Three: European History**
*I would have gotten a 5, but I was violently ill the night before the exam, and had to take the make-up. Ironically, on the original exam (the one that I missed), there was an essay question on William Blake, who is my favourite poet, and about whom I know a great deal. Instead of totally owning that topic, I was given some shit excuse for modern poetry that had arbitrary, weird structure and a short story about sled dog racing in Manitoba. Also, I took the make-up exam about two weeks after the original was given, so in the meantime, my brain was busy preparing for graduation and summer.
**While I'm at it, I might as well explain this one, too. In the middle of the year (10th grade), our teacher with twenty-odd years of experience in the subject went on sabbatical. The replacement they hired was an absolutely moronic woman who had never taught history. The reason they hired her to teach AP European History? She had taught AP French before; oh sure, if you can teach one AP class, you can teach any! In fact, let's swap the AP English and Physics teachers, that'll be great!
Okay, I'm finished, I promise. Whew.