Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Phony doctor gives free breast exams  (Read 3632 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Phony doctor gives free breast exams
« on: April 21, 2006, 04:06:18 pm »

I'm sorry, but this is just ridiculous!

No one ever deserves to have horrible things happen to them, but there is a level of gullibility here that is just unbelievable.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Phony doctor gives free breast exams
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 04:18:56 pm »

I wonder if he was driving the shuttle when he knocked upon these ladies doors.

Fake Doctor - I'm a doctor with the local hospital and we are doing door to door breast exams in your area today, would you be interested in this free service.

Gullible Woman - Are you driving that shuttle bus?

FD - Yes, that's a loaner, my doctor car is in for service.

GW - Come on in, i'll make us some tea.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Phony doctor gives free breast exams
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 04:58:01 pm »

Whew!

For a second there, reading the headline, I thought they had finally caught me.

Whew!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Phony doctor gives free breast exams
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 06:50:26 pm »

It's so absurd that he got into two homes that it's almost hard to be sympathetic to the victims. Almost. But this guy is really the lowest of the low.

Back in the day, the STD investigators like I used to be really did collect specimens on contacts and suspects in their homes after knocking and identifying themselves. I wonder when the liability level finally caught up with them. The only thing I ever did was draw bloods - although people would often just walk up to you and pull out their junk and say "is this syphilis?"
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Phony doctor gives free breast exams
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2006, 07:07:38 pm »

The only thing I ever did was draw bloods - although people would often just walk up to you and pull out their junk and say "is this syphilis?"

You don't have to be an STD investigator to hear that one all the time.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Phony doctor gives free breast exams
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 01:30:34 pm »

The only thing I ever did was draw bloods - although people would often just walk up to you and pull out their junk and say "is this syphilis?"

And how did you reply to that one? 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Phony doctor gives free breast exams
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2006, 06:24:49 pm »

And how did you reply to that one? 


I offered to draw their blood or take them to the clinic. After I told them to pull their ##### back up.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Phony doctor gives free breast exams
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 02:28:18 pm »

Facinating.  AD, a hetrosexual and married male, has seen more men's junk than me.  That is... rad?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Phony doctor gives free breast exams
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 07:54:14 pm »

I only got to see the low quality junk - all with discharges and rashes and poxes and chancres. Trust me, it's not close to good. When you can step into an exam room and SMELL that the dude's junk is out....trouble. Every kind.

I never understood how people could let these kind of diseases get out of hand before they sought help. Second question was how they could be having sex with their junk in that condition.

I'm glad I got out of that business. I was really starting to get cynical about humanity.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Phony doctor gives free breast exams
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 08:35:42 pm »

Second question was how they could be having sex with their junk in that condition.

And with who. OMG.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Phony doctor gives free breast exams
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 02:45:32 am »

Maybe more of a question of what.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Phony doctor gives free breast exams
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 04:07:53 am »

And with who. OMG.

Someone else with junk in the same condition.  Duh.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Phony doctor gives free breast exams
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 04:39:10 am »

And with who. OMG.

Pus fetishists.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Phony doctor gives free breast exams
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2006, 10:49:40 am »

I think there's a reason people don't use recreational drungs and then bonk in well-lit areas.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Phony doctor gives free breast exams
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2006, 01:32:29 pm »

Mite: recreational dungs or drugs?  That's one disturbing image floating in my mind that I don't want to follow through on!

AD: Diseased or not, you have gazed upon more junk than I.  I've probably done more public demonstations of "how to put on a condom" though.  I'm sure I've thrown more rubber c*ckes across high school theatre stages than you.

And smelling it when you enter a room.  There... there must be a particular funk... and then you just know... an Au D'Diseased Junk.  That's just fantastic.  I am imagining the look on your face, AD, when you enter said room.  The smell enters your nose.  You don't look pleased.  The displeasure crosses you face for just a second, then you mask it with a totally placid look of clinical professionallism, stealing yourself to the task at hand.  Did you want to tell them to have some dignity, AD?  To just seriously, have some dignity?  I mean, it is understandable that there is a threshold of embarrassment, you know the point where your discomfort needs to exceed your embarrassment.  Yet, I imagine that the longer one draws it out, the more embarrassing it gets and the worse it gets.

For anyone on the board who is oozing puss, I have never had diseased junk and took measures to make sure I never got diseased junk, so it is hard for me to be sympathetic.  I am sorry if I am hurting your feelings.  Please, just remember to have some dignity.  It's okay to... to have some dignity.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up