Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Well DUH  (Read 8632 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Well DUH
« on: April 21, 2006, 08:00:59 pm »

Clearly I could have told them this.

Interesting they are having trouble finding a similar distraction in women. 

Anyway, this is basically my entire life they are reporting on.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Well DUH
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 08:12:56 pm »


(yes, my third is longer than my first)

Mine too, and yet I still do not grow facial hair... CONFOUNDING!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Well DUH
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 08:20:04 pm »

A lot of studies have been conducted that have linked digit ratio to various psychological traits, most notably sexual orientation.


This article definitively proves what I had already suspected: Science is never, ever wrong.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Well DUH
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 09:10:48 pm »

How the hell would anyone agree to less than half of £10 in a business deal in which they have to strike the best deal possible? I'm pretty sure some cleavage doesn't make a man forget simple arithmetic.

My index finger is a fair bit longer than my ring finger. From what I know about these things, I will be either gay, poor at sports, particuarly feminine and/or a communist. A life as a hairdresser beckons. (No offense to any real life hairdressers you are all awesome)
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Well DUH
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2006, 09:37:47 pm »

I got the ring fingers longer, and I have hell of facial hair.  In fact, I am sporting a sick-ass beard.  Now I'm gonna go lift weights and hit on chicks at a mall.  Then, prostate cancer.  Then, use a lasso.
Logged
ACHIEVE

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Well DUH
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2006, 05:31:05 pm »

hm.

what does it mean that they are the same length?

actually, my index finger is larger by a very tiny amount. Hmm.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Well DUH
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2006, 07:16:36 am »

Probably just that you have an affinity for interior decoration and drinks with umbrellas in them.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Well DUH
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2006, 10:14:43 am »

But in a macho way, like the umbrellas will have camoflage patterns on them or something.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Well DUH
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 01:08:01 am »

As long as you decorate using a sports bar motif, you'll be okay. Neon signs are good.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Well DUH
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 01:27:56 am »

hm. I now realized-- on one hand, the index finger is the same lenth. on the other, it is slightly shorter.

so I guess my right hand is manly, and my left hand is questionable.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Well DUH
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 01:31:58 am »

Man, my ring finger is a good centimeter shorter than my index finger.  Somehow I always knew, but I guess I can stop only wearing the dresses at night now.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: Well DUH
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 08:31:27 pm »

My index finger is a lot longer, and I sometimes wear dresses.

However I also like professional wrestling and the idea of pulling trucks.

SCIENCE! It is never wrong, but it is sometimes drunk.
Logged

1

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 11
  • Clay Regazzoni? Why not?
    • View Profile
Re: Well DUH
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2006, 10:31:26 pm »

My ring finger is a centimetre longer than the index; you can tell from the marks I left on my wife's face.

*high fives*
Logged
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Well DUH
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2006, 03:38:20 pm »

My ring finger is a centimetre longer than the index; you can tell from the marks I left on my wife's face.

*high fives*

Nice first effort at establishing your legacy here. Bloody kids these days, eh?
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Well DUH
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2006, 04:22:09 pm »

My ring finger is a centimetre longer than the index; you can tell from the marks I left on my wife's face.

*high fives*

Ya know what I think? I think this character isn't even married. He has no wife! He's a lier! No go to hell and think about what you've done!
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up